~ Epilogue ~

"Hurry Evelynn," Azrael grabbed her hand forcing her forward into the empty stairwell to the ballroom. He threw her a look.

"What?" She questioned her attention adrift to the empty ballroom and stairs at her feet. She swallowed. When she looked back to her proposed, his hand placed out to her. His eyes were kind as a small smile appeared on his lips. She took his hand and made her way down the staircase.

When she reached the final step she turned to Azrael, "Now what could be so possible important that you had to drag me away from the preparations." She threw her hands on her lips.

"Preparations?" He chuckled, "Is that you call it? Picking what colour white to choose?"

"There are several!" Evelynn exclaimed. "Do you want this wedding or not?" She smiled and poked him.

"Dance with me?" He threw his hand out in a grand gesture, leaning forward in a bow. "My Queen,"

Evelynn laughed and shook her head. "A dance? That's what was so important?" She wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms slid around her waist. As they slowly began to sway to her their own rhythm and music. The tap of their shoes on the marble and their own breaths: a whimsical song that drifted from side to side.

"I'm going to move in with you." Azrael spoke slowly as they danced.

"What no your not." Evelynn scoffed.

"Yes I am" Azrael smiled burying his head in her neck, continuing to sway.

"Bull you're not, I'm not letting you," Evelynn kissed his hair.

"I'm gonna move in with you, my queen." He pulled away from her neck, and a smug look appeared on his face.

"Gross no." Evelynn rolled her tongue in her mouth and bared her teeth in a smile.

"I'm doing it, you're not going to stop me. Abbigail's got this!" Azrael waved a hand around.

Evelynn pulled a face in return.

"Stop being sulky, and dance with me Evelynn," Azrael picked her up and spun her around.

"Fine," Evelynn giggled as he dipped her, before picking her back up and clutching onto her."I'm not letting you give your crown up," She let out in a low whisper.

"Watch me," Azrael replied before pressing his lips onto Evelynn's mouth.                                        

                                                                                                   ~

The Triad was once in harmony, united as one and together it shall be again. The Kingdoms of Blue and Green rose to the challenge of unity after millennia apart. After all, war never lasts, there is always a distinct winner and loser. But Peace doesn't last forever either.

The demon and angel warriors both have bloody hands, yet one is cold indifference and the other is pure love. One is vice, the other virtue, for they have found peace in their own philosopher's stone. To the undecided, to those that are confused, they will choose a champion or champions who can tell the difference and lead you into the future. Time always tells and it did as the peacemakers turned their anger and hatred into love and ultimately forgiveness. It is when we love our enemies that they become our friends, and this is the death of war itself.