Stupid Kiss OS

It feels like my stories are naked if I don't drop a not (like this) in beginning 

...

"The nap was so refreshing man" Neil stretch his arms over his head while his eyes were still closed. Confused on not hearing any noises, as it was impossible for the classes to be quiet during afternoon lectures, Neil looked around his surroundings. 

There was barely anyone around. It might seem selfish but he didn't cared of the people who were there. The only people Neil cared to find were his friends. To get started on his mission, Neil went out of the class to find them. 

On other hand, there was no need for this mission to start because as soon as he exited the class door, Neil saw his group sitting out in the hall. 

 But there was something off in the air.

"The nap was so good you guys could have napped along me. It would have been fun and more refreshing" Neil thought this was the good way to get their attention but guess not! His friends are out of it. 

They were definitely cooking something without him around.

Are they trying to unfriend me? Neil gasped on his own thoughts, are they trying to steal my girlfriend?  Now this is what you call getting ahead of yourself, ladies and gentlemen!!

Before Neil could overthink even more, "guys what's wrong?" He looked in between the main center of attention, Avni and Kevin, which is why Neil can't help himself but raise more questions, even if they are in his mind.

Neil nervously laughed, "guys why is there a staring competition? It's scary." Hearing him in panic, DD and Neha snapped out and looked at each other, while Kevin and Avni were still lost in world.

Kevin was scared. His eyes held a panic while Avni seemed completely out of herself. Her hands were in tight fist, her mouth was open and she was all red.

A red that doesn't appear when someone is shy, embarrassed, but when they are angry. 

But why was she angry?

On the other hand, DD and Neha snapping out wasn't a help either. 

"Avni are you okay?" Seeing her like this Neil was clueless. She was the most calm one in the group. No matter what happened, she never lost her cool then why is she like this now. Sensing Neil near them, Kevin looked up and got even more scared. "Kevin what happened?" 

Kevin looked around and bite his lower lip, "Neil...." Kevin took a deep breath in and out before continuing, "I swear to god Neil it was not my intention" Neil got confused on sudden confession and tilt his head to right slightly. 

"Neil believe me, you slept and the lecture was canceled so we all decided to play truth and dare. It was just a dare nothing else" Kevin was freaking out and all of this wasn't making any sense to Neil. 

"Bhai it was a dare, we are witness of that. Please don't be made" Neha finally said while elbowing DD, "yeah Neil it was just a dare and you know Kevin isn't into girls"

"Will you all shut up with these confessions and tell me exactly what happened" Neil's raised his voice little which grabbed attention of the students around them. Not hearing anything else, everyone went back to their own things.