Chapter 42🔞

Warning: Short NSFW

The lips that pressed against yours all the time were soft as ever. They always felt gentle. But just as brutal. A feeling of brutality coming from his mouth. Good and bad. He bit and sucked. It was disturbing breathing. 

Pushing him away weakly didn't work. He was too strong and you were too weak. Now too weak. The tranquilizers work too much.

As you let out a short groan, he stopped suddenly. Pulling away from you, he looked at his frown and cursed internally. internally You were so tired of it all and he made it worse. But he couldn't help, because he loving it. He liked what he did to you. And also what you were doing to him. Your little hands especially around him. He felt something different in his belly than it normally is. He didn't want to sit back and cuddle right now. He wanted you close. 

But for your sake he pulled back even further and, without saying a word, quickly ran to the other room. 

Putting your head on the soft couch, you closed your eyes with the thought that this day could not get any worse. 

By sprinkling water on his face several times, the Gojo wanted to get rid of the sight of your mind. It had a partial effect on him. Breathing more calmly and deeply, he wanted to distract himself. At least he had to calm down and hold on until you wake up. Until what he injected you no longer works. This is not a very large dose, so you need a couple of hours. As it is evening now, he thought when you wake up in the morning with him next door, everything will be all right. But now he knows he can't take it. He'll be impatient when he looks at you. He thought he couldn't even touch you now. Because then he would be crazy.

And that's why, without much thought, he quickly changed into his sports clothes and went straight to his little gym at home. It was something he could do for a while. He'd rather pour sweat on the floor than go to the bathroom every few minutes to cool down. But first, without looking too much at you, he carried you into the bedroom. bedroom still had a heart not to look at your sleeping figure while you lie only on the couch. It couldn't be that comfortable, even with such upscale couches and everything. However, he preferred you to sleep in bed. Surrounded by bedding. And also surrounded by its scent. 

This time dreams left you alone. They weren't that horrible. But as always, they were connected with the Gojo. This time the object of your nightmares was his promise. He promised everything that was good. And you wondered how he kept it. But he also gave even more. And living with him wasn't that bad. At least you thought so. You don't know who was right. Whether Satoru or Nanami. They were both right. And you had to choose. to choose You were forced to choose. Hating Satoru or rejecting Nanami. He meant well. It doesn't matter if you remember him or not, he always meant well. He pulled away for your own good. And Gojo? Gojo. He wanted you closer to himself. You might have sclerosis for him, but it would make your mind remember him. its you don't know if it's good or bad. You no longer know good from bad. What if Nanami is good and Satoru is bad? Or maybe Satoru is good and Nanami is bad?

You don't want to know anymore. You just want to live well. Live with the one who has made a promise to you and has fulfilled it. 

And in their case, they both made you a promise.

_____________
_____

"(y/n) open the door!" light blows against the dark wood spread throughout the room.

"No! Go away!" you shouted to the blonde who was hitting the door on the other side. 

"Please open it. I want to talk. Sorry about that." he said.