Chapter 22

"Cupcake~. Wake up. It's already morning~." you heard a rather loud voice above your head. "Come on ~. I don't want to go out while you sleep."

After listening for a moment, you recognized the voice. Your eyes were still blurry, as was your brain. Therefore, it took you a while longer to recognize. Even though you will never forget that voice. Once he speaks childishly and then as an adult. So intense. Now, he spoke childishly, but it was mixed up with adulthood. You just slightly open your eyes, not wanting to open them fully because you want to keep sleeping later. It was nice and warm for you. You didn't want to stop it now just because he told you to wake up. 

But he already woke you up anyway. But that doesn't mean you can't lie in bed with your eyes closed, which hurt from the light. 

"Open your eyes. I know you are awake." he said affectionately stroking the back of your head. 

You felt a warmth on your cheek. You felt as if you were lying on a warm pillow that heats up by itself. If only it wasn't that hard, but softer... And she wasn't breathing ...

As soon as you thought that, you opened your eyes quickly. It was so good for you because you slept on it... That's why you heard his voice so loud. His mouth was almost perfectly above your ear, and every word he said came rumbling through his chest. 

His chest was calmly rising and falling with your head on it. All the warmth spread over your face. Your cheeks warmed up.

"My little one. Please open your eyes."

"Ugh..." you groaned at him as an answer and moved slightly away from his body. But before you got far, he caught you. He stopped your further movement by tightening his grip on your back where he was holding his hand. 

"You know teasing me like this is punishable, right?" He said it with a smile on his face. Even though you didn't see him, you heard it. You don't know if he was serious or not. You do not remember that the rules he wrote say that this something is punished.

You had to learn these principles, and inculcate them in your mind, so you won't forget them so easily. You have no idea the next time he'll ask for it. Maybe anytime. Even when you least expect it.

Or he won't ask about it at all.

You were thinking about it now. 

Or did he add a rule and didn't tell you?

If so, it cannot punish you.

"I'm counting to three and you're to open your eyes."

You didn't want to look at him and realize what your situation was. You can already feel his skin against yours. The memories of the night hit you like a train. And you wished it was a real train that ran over you...

"One... Two... Three... Open your eyes."

"I do not want..." you groaned softly, pleading for this moment to last so that you would not have to face the real reality.

"Open your eyes"

"I really don't want to..."

"Look at me! I know that's why you don't want to open them!"

"I do not—" 

Before you could finish the sentence, you felt yourself being pulled away from his warmth. So violently. Your body hit a cool pillow neither of you used to sleep and you got light chills involuntarily until you got used to it with a colder surface which soon got hot anyway.

You opened your eyes suddenly, not knowing what was happening around you right now. Curiosity mixed with fear. You wanted to know what's going on with you right now. You were afraid to close your eyes to control it all, but you also wanted to close them so as not to see it.