Chapter 12

Warning: A bit of NSFW

Almost every day, he unrolled and rewound the bandage on your arm with the greatest precision. It hurt less and less every day. He felt proud that with this painful punishment he brought your mind down to the ground as if it made you think that you would never run away. You've tried several times already. You never made it far. He wanted to kill your hope of returning to your former bad life.

He thought you were fine with him. You don't know yourself anymore... He gives you everything you need to live. He's just bothering you. It is nice to sit in his house when he is away. But sometimes it's passable when it's there. For example, when you eat dinner in silence and then a movie for you. Even nice moments. The months spent with him even allowed him to get used to the way he hugs you a little. On the couch, in bed, during any other activity...

Problems with certain parts of his body began. Then you were sick of him. His hands grasped your butt, thighs, stomach, and sometimes even your breasts, and they came down so low that he could grab your sex right away.

He had trouble controlling his one part of the body...

While holding you in bed so as not to leave him, you felt him prodding your buttock or back.
In the shower when you are forcibly drawn into the shower or into the bathtub. Then he either threatens you with his penis or just presses you against it to make you feel everything. For two days when he wants to piss you off and tease you up, he comes up pressing your butt against his crotch while gently rocking back and forth. He's turned into a terrible pervert. You can understand that he wants but without exaggeration. You'll never do that. You don't want to approach him in the sense of approaching him, let alone having sex with him. You let him know that you wouldn't do anything with him. You didn't want to be around him at all, but well... He locked you with a few locks on doors, almost armored windows, and possibly reinforced walls... Although you are not sure until the last one.

Nothing happened to the windows. Two weeks after your kidnapping, you threw a chair at them, hoping they would crash. There was not even a scratch on the window, let alone broken glass. The only thing that broke was your voice from wanting a candlelit dinner, after which he poured hot wax on your hands, and then he put a spoon heated by the fire of a scented candle to the wax-sensitive skin. You have burns for a few days.

You cannot break the door off the hinges, because they are additionally protected against it. You won't break the window. And you won't make a hole in the wall either...

But he took your obvious reluctance and running away from his suggestive actions as a challenge. Now he wanted to make you have sex with him. Either he'll just crush you and fuck you, or he'll make you an active member of this "event.". He was even able to call it an "event" because he could record it as an important moment in his life and name a film: „First fuck with a previously very unavailable (y / n)" or „First choking (y / n) on my cock".
He preferred the latter, thinking that today he appeared in your bedroom, dragging you there forcibly showing the already visible bulge on the front of his pants.

_________

Throwing you on the floor in front of the bed, he grabbed the key to the bedroom door, closing it. Anything to prevent you from escaping. Now he had to do what he had to do.

He sat down on the bed in front of you, taking off his jacket and blindfold. He spread his legs wide as he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him until you were kneeling between his legs with your face falling into his pelvis. You guessed what he expected from you. You weren't gonna do this.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I even thought about it earlier today." he said while playing with your hair. You winced at the thought of him as a teacher imagining lewd scenes in class. "What do you think?" he asked with a big smile.

"I don't think so." you said pulling away from him. Before you were too far he grabbed something from his pocket, grabbing you and wrapping it around your neck. It was the same ugly collar and leash as before. He pulled you back to you holding the strap tightly as the back of your head fell into his crotch. He groaned softly with joy and you felt his bulge expand behind your head.

"I didn't ask what you thought about doing this. I asked you what you think about how I imagined you with my dick stuffed deep down your throat. As for the former... You have nothing to say right now. I'll do it anyway."

"You are– "

"What again? Abnormal? Sick of the mind? Or maybe you will come up with something else?" interrupted you. He didn't take any of your insults. He only wanted one thing now. "(y/n) (y/n)... My little sweet (y/n)... Internally, you want it too. I just need to convince you to do this on the outside. So be polite and do what I tell you that instead of healing the arm will be broken together with the leg a second time."

He threatened you. Either you pleased him or you suffered pain when you didn't.

"You know... I'm doing it for you too. You will know what you are dealing with. I'm not going to be that brutal. You will check how it is and to what point do you like it so that I can know how far I can go." he said it so softly that you were able to believe him. He manipulated you. He was able to manipulate people. They always thought it was a frivolous man saying that. Sometimes he was able to take over the psyche of an opponent or an ordinary person. You, like no one else, should know about it. But you were half fooled by his words. Is this supposed to be for you? This is supposed to be good for him. But you got confused by the slight urge to let him. He said he would check to what point you like it so he can know how far he can go. And if you don't like it at all and let it go, because it won't go far when you at least try to pretend you can't make it. What if he said this just to convince you and he has no intention of stopping? Such choices have always been difficult...

You can easily say that you know he won't be as gentle as you want him to be. He was never gentle. Even in the moments of tenderness he showed you. He was not a normal human being, and you know that very well.

Without you responding, he loosened the leash slightly, turning you to face him. You were kneeling in front of him and he put his boot on your shinbone as a warning if you try anything.

"Get to work." he said as he twisted the strap of the leash around his fingers.