Chapter 19

Gojo recently found out that he has a mission in Yokohama. He'll be there for a few days since a large number of curses engraved. He couldn't teleport over and over from Tokyo to Yokohama because even he sometimes has his cursed energy limits and often consuming such an amount to distort reality and appear in a completely different city can burden him despite large amounts of his energy.

That's why he decided to take you also for these few days. Of course, with the right security measures so that you don't run away in a big city. So the day before you left, he hadn't told you yet, he went there, renting an expensive apartment in the middle of the city, in a top floor building overlooking the city and the ocean.  

He also had to take care of security because here there were no alarms and special locks in the door, and the card scanner to close the door or open it was only outside. They could be opened normally from the inside. He thought about handcuffs or a chain, but you remembered your skin ripped off and the pains you were feeling. It had to be something that wouldn't restrict your axis movements. So that you could straighten your arms and legs and even lie down. He thought about something good and began to arrange it right away, and in a few hours his order was passed and he started placing it inside.

 __________

You were very surprised when you heard from him that he was taking you from there for a few days. He took it as „your short vacation that he had planned before but you were rude". That's what he told you. You gave him a strange look, but you didn't protest because you wanted to get out of this house for just a moment. He clearly said you were going to Yokohama and he already got you a house. You guessed almost immediately that he would have additional conditions, but it would be nice to change your surroundings for a while.

The next day, the car that you were supposed to take to the train to Yokohama picked you up and it will go there with another car.

It was almost luxurious when you were sitting in the soft car seats. You weren't looking at the driver or the Gojo. Only through the window to passing objects and people.

_______

 Driving the second car right after a similar and faster train ride was even nice. Even if your kidnapper was sitting next to you, you met the world. Before all the time he was squeezing your hand in his wanting to feel you and prevent you from escaping. You watched all the lustful looks of the women on the platform. As you already knew, he was popular with women for his looks and his money. He could choose himself from a large number of people and he chose you. Instead of being with someone else, he oppresses you. Why does such a person need to consider you special...? You were just curious now if anyone had ever looked for you while you were in their prison with him. Probably most women would like to be in your shoes and obsess them. But he probably wouldn't want to be locked in a house with tethers that hurt. Or forced to do something they don't want at all. You faced it every day.

When the car finally stopped you were in front of a very tall building. The driver got out of his seat walking to the door on your side and opened it with a slight smile. You tried to get off, but the grip on your hand tightened almost painfully. The driver looked strangely at the Gojo and he had a forced and artificial smile on his face bordering on a grimace. Suddenly he let go, letting you get out by yourself.  You thanked the driver who responded pleasantly, but when you saw the white-haired's face you moved away from the guy and lowered your head down. Either he's already pissed off and he'll teach you a lesson when you're alone, or he is giving you a warning with that gaze. You were hoping the latter because you didn't do anything wrong. You just wanted to be nice and say thank you for the kindness. 

When he noticed your slight remorse he calmed down. He went to the back of the car, opening the trunk to take out the bag he had packed for this trip. Before he pulled it out, he looked back at you. He saw your longing gaze as you stared at the pavement in front of you. Almost empty. You were very tempted to go there. You now had your first road in a while that wasn't closed. There was no trap at the end of it, and nothing to hold you back. Everything would be beautiful if you would run as fast as possible and hide. Bad plan but possible. And death would be waiting for you when you make any mistake. You took a tiny step forward, completely unaware that he was looking at you. Your foot only moved a bit, but that gave the white-haired man a signal that he must catch you now. Distract you from your thoughts and bring you into line with reality. With one strong jerk, he pulled the bag upwards, pushing his body towards you. He felt relieved that you had made no move before wrapping a huge hand around your wrist. 

Feeling his warm hand, despondency returned to you. The depressing reality that surrounded you.

Thus, he even pulled you gently towards the entrance to the building, leading you to the top floor of your temporary home. He closed the door behind you and led you further into the large room that was the sitting room. There were roads leading to other rooms from it. And right next to the entrance to the large bedroom you saw a metal cage with pillows inside. He put the bag on the floor and pointed to the other cage as he placed it on your back.

"I have no choice. This is not our home and there is no such security here, so I have to somehow prevent you from escaping. I know you don't want it, but I think it's the best solution without chaining you and leaving traces on you. There you will have some space and you will not hurt yourself. I don't know how long we'll be here, but I expect maybe a week or so. I have all sorts of cursed places jobs. You have to trust me to do this for your safety."

"No... No!" you screamed suddenly as you stepped away from him.

"Please understand that I have to!"

"No! You're not gonna lock me up again !!"

"I am asking you to come in voluntarily! I don't want to force you there!"

"Then don't put me in there at all!"

"I have to do this... It's too dangerous for you! You will run away and no one knows what may happen to you! You can't leave me!"

"Leave me alone! I hate you! I prefer to die, nothing like this! You fucking bastard!"

Hearing these words, his body acted instinctively not listening to his mind. He slapped you in the face. He slapped causing a strong pain. Tears welled up in your eyes and you almost fell, holding your hands where his hand met your skin.

"I did not want to. But you deserved it! You can't call me that! I love you. But understand that you belong to me! I want to protect you and live with you. Start a family... But I want to do so many things to you that I know you will hate me for sure. You would be afraid of me if I told you this and you were looking for death... This... This is too much for me... I only want obedience and love from you... So please come into the cage. I'm sorry I hit you but I want to do it again. Beat you until you understand your mistake... hurt you... Engrave my name on your skin... Then nurture you until you are fully energized... "

He sounded like he had a split personality... As if he had an internal dispute about whether to hurt you or not. 

"Enter the cage. Or I'll put you in there myself..." he tightened his hand on his white hair looking at you with wide eyes with a big smile on his lips.

" he tightened his hand on his white hair looking at you with wide eyes with a big smile on his lips