Chapter 25

Two candles smelling of vanilla and honey gave a very nice sweet smell in the room, but couldn't make you feel nervous. The smell soothed your body, but inside you knew what the smell meant. 

Gojo was sitting in front of you with a gentle and nice smile. But even a nice smile hid the devil who was just waiting for you to extend your hand for him. Everything that would happen was too obvious. Will hurt you for his own pleasure and satisfaction that he towers over you, and then leaves you as you are now. Nothing but tears at the table, and the hypersensitive skin groaning with pain on your body. You lived it once, and you wanted no more. But despite his reluctance, he was there anyway encouraging you to this pain. He calmed you down and encouraged you to listen to him because it might make you feel better. And that's why you partly believed him. He was a person to be trusted and dependable on, but without respect. He didn't respect anyone himself, so he didn't make up for respect for himself. They feared him. He didn't want you to feel it, but you've been afraid of him for a long time. He doesn't want to scare you or hurt you, but he fails. He was too self-confident and thought you would love him as he is for everything. Too sadistic and abnormal for humans. That's how he thought about himself. And he knew it from you. Terrible urges to hear screams and crying, and sweet words that only mean love. 

Insults and reassuring words.

Hurt and affectionate gestures.

Bites and kisses. 

For some, some are bad and some are good.

For others, bad is good and good is bad.

And this can be considered normal.

But the Gojo's boundaries are blurred. Therefore, he confuses the two and uses both as good. He challenges and praises. It hurts and hugs. He bites and kisses.

Almost mental behavior caused solely by love and obsession.

"You give me your hand?" he asked putting his open hand on the table for you to take it. All you have to do is put your hand on his warm skin and you will seal your fate. Even if it was already sealed by the fact that you are already sitting here, you still can't believe this is happening to you.

With a soft sigh, you extended your hand and felt its warmth as he cupped your arm around yours with both hands and stroked your skin with his fingers.

"You are ready?" he asked, and the smile did not disappear from his face even for a second.

"You have to do this to me?" you asked without fear of him, because you know he will punish you anyway.

"What do you mean by asking this? I know you can hate me for what I do to you, but I can't help myself. It is all good. Pain and pleasure."

"Sometimes..." you agreed with him. "It's not that I hate you... But... You're scaring me away. Even if I want to get closer to you, you keep pushing me away from that goal by hurting me. And if I really want to change anything, make you treat me differently?"

"Sweetheart. If you want something to change, follow my instructions. I believe you will eventually reach a point where I can take you anywhere. But at the moment we are not at home to propose something. We're leaving in two days. I'd rather spend a nice time with you." he looked you in the eye as he said it. "Try to feel pleasure in my presence. I'm not as bad as you think. I just want too much for you at once. You'll get used to it."

"I don't wanna feel pain..." 

"It's gonna hurt, but it's gonna be a good pain. With me, there is no bad pain. I'm not gonna break your bones or anything if you're good. But there are conditions you know. You know it."