Chapter 14

You woke up this morning with a sore throat and a sore jaw. Even if you tried to make the sound it was plugged in with a grunt. It must have hurt. With each swallow of saliva, you felt a choking sensation as your esophagus tightened. You didn't feel normal. You've been wondering if what he did yesterday was a punishment or if he just wanted to have fun. But now you knew he could add another punishments to his list. This is probably the worst of all you could have had so far. Sexual punishment for his pleasure.

You knew you were lying in bed feeling the softness. The expensive mattresses he bought for you were wonderful, but there was no way what would happen on them. So far, these activities were not as horrible as they might have been later, but it will definitely happen. Or not. You don't know if you would even like to know what punishment he will come up with. Clearing a little grunt you moved under the cover you didn't even know you were under. When did you fall asleep? When did he even finish with you yesterday? What time was it? Questions circled in your head looking for an answer you never got. You moved your leg forward slightly, looking for the end of the quilt, but before your foot was beyond its edge something else was placed on your legs. A warm long Gojo limb has been placed on top of yours so that you cannot move them. Before you knew where exactly it was, you felt strong arms around your stomach squeezing you so tightly that you groaned. Your back pressed against his chest.

"Hey cupcake." He said. He compared you to sweets today. What else? He was saying that because he was bathing you by rubbing soaps and oils with such a sweet smell on you. You have to sniff yourself for days and after a while it makes you sick with the sweet smell. Fresh air that is released into the house each morning when he is at home helps to feel fresh. You would open the windows yourself if they were not locked, and only he has it. He was too careful considering the windows, apart from the locks, also had bars on some of the windows. You were surprised by his behavior. "Yesterday was great."

He stuck his nose into your neck kissing her. It was great for him, but quite the opposite for you. You couldn't even speak through him.

"We'll go down to breakfast?" He asked. You wanted so much to say yes because you are hungry, but you spoke with a heavy hoarse voice. You would even ignore a sore throat to eat something.

"Oh my poor thing. You can't speak?" he said as if he was teasing but with concern. "We'll do something about it. Get up."

You got up as soon as he got out of bed going to the kitchen in only his underwear. You followed him wearing a T-shirt and underwear. You also undressed for comfort. You slowly followed him to the room and, standing next to the door, watched him open a locker that is always locked and looking for something.

"So there are medicines." you thought as you watched him shuffle the boxes from one side to the other. There were only no medications there, but also some strange pills and two bottles of liquids. One with a clearly written "wound remedy" and the other unsigned.

"Oh! You are here!" Gojo shouted as he grabbed the box and pulled out the bottle of pain-relieving syrup on his throat. He put the cardboard on the kitchen counter as he grabbed the spoon and poured the syrup on it. "Come on over me."

You obediently approached him, taking the spoon in his mouth and, as you expected, the sweet taste melted on your tongue, showing that even his medicines are sweet.

"That should ease the pain a little." he said, putting the bottle back in the cupboard. He looked at you and what you are looking at. Your eyes were still focused on the suspicious bottle. "Hm? Ah! You're looking at it, aren't you? It is just a liquid that, if you inhale its vapors for a moment, you will faint! I have it just in case!" He laughed again as he closed the cupboard and folded the key in the keyhole before turning it. "I forgot to say I set an alarm. When you open a door or something you shouldn't have, such as this cupboard, I'll get a notification immediately. So I wouldn't advise you. Unless you are so curious about punishments. But if you want them right away, just ask! Exactly..."

He stopped abruptly, putting on a robe that was lying on the couch and tying it, he left the house without closing the door. As if he was tempting you to run away...

You followed him and dropped your arm against the doorframe, enjoying the view of the warm sunlight on the plants in front of you. You were standing in the shadow of the house and your body stood still, unable to move. The same sidewalk that forcibly dragged you back home before it brutally treated you inside without any emotion.

That's why you were standing there now without stepping outside the threshold. You were only looking for him in the garden and when you saw him picked a few flowers. Just like before...

"If I were you, I wouldn't be taking a step." he spoke. Again that deep, sadistic voice that makes you shiver. He got up from his crouch, coming up to you with a few flowers. "If you want to feel everything on your own skin, go ahead, you can try to run away. Just be prepared for the consequences."

"I-I n-no..." you tried to speak to protect yourself from his wrath.

"Are you saying you didn't want to run away? Then why are you so afraid?" he asked coming closer with a smile. You stopped in your steps and stood in front of him. As always, he towered over you.

"...I-really didn't want to..."

"Hmm... Suppose I believe you." he said, closing the front door and walking back to the kitchen. "You will bring a vase in the living room?" He asked.

You turned and complied with his request. For the first time in a long time, he acted as before. He asked, asked, apologized. And he wasn't giving orders. Today he was really in a good mood.

He poured water into a vase and put flowers in it. After that, he just made breakfast and your appetite was gone when you gulped down some food. Pain penetrated you and you still refused to eat. As always, he made you eat at least half of your food a little before he stopped.

"I have to go to work. I'd like to stay home and laze around a bit, but what to do..." he said, setting your plates aside. You nodded understandingly. You knew the times when you had to get up at a given time to get to work. Apart from being a sorcerer, when you had another job, but it was even worse than that job, you worked as a sorcerer until now. You can't work like this anymore. You won't use your cursed energy anymore.

"Come with me." he got up going to the bedroom.

You followed him obediently and he looked for something in the cupboard before pulling out his usual metal handcuffs. You backed away at the sight of them and he stopped you, grabbing your left wrist in his hand and sticking metal to it. He grabbed the other hole in the handcuffs pulling you towards the bed and pinned you to the ornate leg of the bed decorated with wood.

"I can't let you try to escape and today you're too close to the open door. So you'll be here in my absence. I'm not a lie detector to know if you were lying when you said you didn't want to run or not. It's for your safety."