Chapter 38

Time for the blonde dragged on inexorably. Each step he took seemed to be several. The one hour was like the whole day. He just waited for the hour to come out and drive straight to the address that had been sent to him. Even if it could be fake.

______

By browsing through the countless movie CDs in the Gojo collection, you were looking for the right movie for you. The white haired one was in the bathroom and you heard the dryer. He was taking a shower when he told you to find something you want to watch. You don't know why, but you wanted to bury your fingers in his damp white hair as he dried it. You already know from your own experience that his hair is always just as soft. It doesn't matter if it is wet or dry. They are always so soft that you can't stop rubbing them. 

Today you felt so refreshed and not tired. You thought you would reach the end of every movie you watched. You gave yourself such a challenge. And unexpectedly, you heard the doorbell. And since you've been in this house, you've never heard of it.

Wondering if you can open the door. However, you wanted to, but you didn't know if you could do it. 

But putting the movies back in the box next to you, you decided to take the risk.

"Gojo?!" you screamed. "I can open the door?!" 

You waited for a response from him. It was gone, but after a while it did come.

"Yeah!" you heard him scream.

You were surprised by his permission, but happy. After all, he probably trusted you.

You walked quickly to the door and grabbed the handle.

When White-haired man heard your question, he wondered what you might mean. But he didn't know why, he let you. The thought flashed through his mind that you just want to go outside for a moment. He allowed as he always did. He couldn't pay extra for you to have zero fresh air. It would have a bad effect on you. 

But then he remembered the conversation with Nanami. He was supposed to come right after work. He gave him the address. And that's the right address for this house. 

He thought how stupid he was giving him this address. He could have moved you to another house. But no... He gave him the address of the house where he always kept you. Your home together. 

It's not that he got carried away by Nanami's manipulations and his plans. He just wasn't thinking logically. He did not think about the rest of his life. Only for this one moment.

But, nevertheless, he will always be able to get something so that the blonde does not interfere with his happiness.

As soon as he heard you running up to the door, he was splashed with sweat. In an instant, all his happiness with you could be ruined. It would be enough for you to see Nanami and he see you. Even so, he didn't want to doubt his trust in you. But he couldn't take that much risk. 

Running out of the bathroom, he jumped down the stairs, running as fast as possible towards the front door. Everything around him seemed to slow down. He had no chance of making it. But nature gave him the power to curve reality. And with one hand-join, he appeared behind you after teleporting. By the time you opened the door halfway, he had placed his fingers on your forehead and then his hand over his eyes as the door opened further. 

You began to pass out, gradually sinking deeper into his arms. 

"... Gojo...?" you groaned weakly when the last thing you heard was the creaking of the door. They have been opened all the way.