Chapter 21 🔞

"I really like it when you become docile and trust me. It's nice for you and me. You'll be like that more often?" he asked as he held you firmly in his lap as he sat on the couch.

He brought out the dream you had about him and you seldom remembered about him. The first time you believed him so much about something. The first time you believed he hadn't done something. He was convincing. Plus, you had a feeling he was telling the truth.

He stayed home that day.

He hugged and kissed you all day. It was nice. But suspicious enough for you to know that something is not as it should be. Sometimes his tongue appeared on the skin of your neck and wandered. Sometimes he put it in your mouth.

He wanted something from you. You don't know exactly what but what he wanted.

"Say... When was the last time we had a good time together?" he asked suddenly, putting his hands under your T-shirt. He circled his fingers on the skin, drawing patterns that you felt as if he was burning it out for you. He didn't do that often. And now you may guess there are other intentions behind this. Or similar to what he is doing now.

More and more often he was more sexual than sadistic. He was acting really horny but he didn't tell you that. He was showing it. Internally, he really wanted to fuck you right now. He couldn't do it for so long. He couldn't even get out of the house and find someone willing. He felt bad about it. If he loves you that way, he can't do that. He feels obligated to you, even if you don't. On the one hand, you would feel a little hurt now if he went to the other. He locked you up and holds you here saying he loves you but goes to someone else. You'd rather him do nothing than wander off somewhere. You didn't want to do anything with him either. But you weren't afraid of that. If he wanted to do something, he would have done it already. He wouldn't have waited that long.

But only you thought so. He wanted it everyday. But he held back to doing it the moment you trust him and be just as docile as you are now. And because of this, he began to feel a grip in his pants. Every time you moved on his lap you had to somehow rub against him. It was then that, after another hour on the couch like this, he was painfully hard. His pants tightened on him and he couldn't pull them off because you were on him. But if he wanted to fuck you anyway, he didn't know anything wrong since starting right now.

"Cupcake ~ look at me." he said keeping his hands on your hips to press you deeper into his knees. You lifted your head from the position where he made you lie on his shoulder and looked into his eyes. There was a spark of excitement there. There was a slight blush on his cheeks and his breathing was heavier. "You feel it?"

He pressed your thigh against his clothed length and watched your reactions. You were scared and ashamed. He felt your hands clench on the fabric of his sweatshirt as your body instinctively wanted to escape. He didn't let that happen by holding your smaller body tighter.

"I don't understand why you're doing this to me... Sometimes it's too much... You are really sweet, and that's what she does to me..." he said, bending down to press his lips suddenly against yours. He lifted his hand to your face, grabbing your chin to part your lips so he could get in. His tongue appeared in the middle in a second, writhing on yours and catching on every nook and cranny of your mouth, including your throat. He tilted your head higher and more to the side, making it easier to access and also helping himself to insert his wet muscle deeper into your mouth.

You tightened his clothes tightly, pushing him away from you to give you room to breathe normally. He didn't flinch. It just penetrated your mouth even farther. More hungry and needy. As soon as your tongue was now inside his mouth after he pulled it into his mouth, you could feel all the sweets he was eating today. Especially the chocolate he ate after dinner. You didn't even know the flavor could stay in your mouth for so long...