Chapter 16

I know my fanfications aren't perfect and there are many other better ones, but I'm glad someone reads this. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

___________________

All night you heard nothing but the infrequent shuffling of the Gojo's body in bed as he moved. You knew your crying would be useless and you tried to calm down. After a while, the tears flowed again anyway because you were trying to break free. The skin was rubbing against the metal and after a dozen or so attempts you felt a sharp stinging in your wrist. You broke your skin. It hurt as much as it did

You haven't fallen asleep once. Even though you were so tired, you couldn't sleep. Your eyes were heavy and burning but every time you closed them instead of going to sleep you opened them suddenly in a panic. He judged you unfairly. You didn't want anything wrong, but now you have been sitting in the same position for several hours, feeling your skin burning from metal touching the wound. You honestly wish to end this. 

While trying to fall asleep, the Gojo thought that you managed to induce pity in him. He wanted to get up, free you and hug you in bed. But he knew it was for the best. If you stay in your place. He loved you but being so nice he wouldn't be himself. He always had the desire to lock someone up to see what it was like. Only no one would ever agree to that. You were the first and last person with whom he could do anything without restriction. Never being good with feelings, he became like this. He craved touch, but he gave others pain himself. Every woman he was with wanted his money and looks by going out to town with him. She wanted good sex, but the feelings were false. He always wanted a tenderness that he did not know, so he turned the tenderness he needed and tried to give others into pain and crying when they asked him to stop. It made him want to do more than stop. He just wanted your affection. In return, he could give you whatever you wanted, but not from the Gojo you knew at school, but from the one you knew. He thought you could fix it. Find love in his life. Try to combine the sadistic side in it with the beloved one.

He loved you, but he also loved to hurt you. He had to combine it for you and him to like it.

He got up in the morning and looked at you. Sometimes you trembled a little. He walked around the bed to the side you were sitting on and looked at the side of your face that was visible to him. You had dark circles under your eyes that were red and glassy. His eyes went to your hand, looking at the scraped skin around the metal that surrounded your hand. He sighed quite softly and left the room, grabbing breakfast in the kitchen. 

He came back to the bedroom with fresh toast on his plate and walked over to you. 

You stared emotionally at the floor as tired as he had never seen you in his life. He walked a few steps closer until you looked at him. First his face and then his plate of food.

"Please say you're hungry, and that's it. Everything will be the same, but speak up..." he thought.

Instead of doing as he wanted to with an even sadder resigned expression on your face you turned back looking at the floor. He clenched one fist seeing what happened to you during that time. Yesterday you literally begged him to let you go. 

You said it hurt and he felt excitement and satisfaction mixed with sadness and regret. He liked you crying, but not when you begged him to pick you up off the floor and hug you himself. This is what his lovely side wanted, but it wouldn't satisfy his dark side. If you are both to be happy together, he must make you love both sides of him and what he does to you.

 ________

He was absent when he left the house. He had to find a way for you to love him and be afraid of him at the same time. Love him combined with liking when he bullies you. Came to school right away going to class and sat at the desk waiting for the bell and enlightenment what he can do. He thought about the collar and keeping you with him and access to the garden. After all, you haven't been running in a while. You haven't even tried it once. The collar would bring him pleasure, and the entrance to the fresh air would bring you. So he sat and sat until he finally came up with something. Something good to punish and frighten you. So it so happened that this nice Gojo sailed away again and was replaced by this sadistic one. All your love was his and it won't change that. You will fall in love with him even if he does what he is doing to you now. All he has to do is show you how much he cares about you and combine his love with his punishments and other ideas that can scare you. He already knew exactly how to combine these two different but best things. He will be very nice to you, but he will not give up punishments and his games.