Chapter 9

"Once again. From the beginning." the Gojo said, rubbing his red skin. The slightest touch hurt. You didn't know if he was doing it deliberately adding another part of the punishment or by accident. You knew before that he was a total sadist as a sorcerer. He killed curses in all sorts of painful ways with a smile on his face. But she did not expect him to be sadistic towards other people. Sadistic, sick in mind, and goddamn handsome and rich. Its all the cons. "Start all over again. I believe you will finally succeed."

You were silent keeping your tears away. For not speaking, he pressed harder against the black leather, pinching it. He gave you penalties for mistakes and penalties for not saying what he said. He warned you with pain so that you would not ignore him and follow his words.

You had a chance to say anything and then he would leave you, or at least stop punishing you.

So you started.

"I can not... escape. I cannot oppose you. I can't avoid and ignore it." you spoke in a broken voice. "I can't hide from you. I can't hurt myself. I have to be... Polite and obedient... I am to go through my punishments without screaming unnecessary. I have always to wait... for your return home. I have to come to you anytime anything... will be wrong... I belong... to you... I am to be prepared for your whims...  I'm only supposed to use the things you let me do... and only those that you accept..."

"Mhm~ Go on." praised stroking your back.

"I am to listen to you always. I can't communicate with anyone outside unless you let me... Escape attempts will be made. If I keep trying to run away... the penalties will be increasingly harsher.
If I reward me, I am to accept it with happiness... I am to tell you everything I want and answer your questions...
I am to... love you. I am to abide by these rules. No matter what happens, I will always remember these rules. I'll be... I'll be with you ... happy."

All those written words that after an hour of hard labor were instilled into your mind caused waves of tears running down your face. He told you to do the impossible. How are you supposed to fall in love with him if he does all this to you?

"You said almost everything right. You forgot a few words." he said again, bringing his hand to your butt.

"P-please... No..." you whispered softly looking at him with pleading eyes.

"But I can forgive you for that. You remember the most important things." he grabbed the trousers' fabric, pulling them back into place.

He let you get up from his lap but then pulled you on it again so that you could straddle them.

He's been abusing you again. He pressed against your hips with his hands, pulling you down, making you sit more firmly on his thighs. Stable meant you were sitting on the sore part of your body without getting up on your feet to avoid an unpleasant feeling.

"It wasn't that bad right?" he asked, placing his face in the crease of your neck. You almost burst out wanting to scream it was a nightmare, but you held back with the thought that if you did, it would give you more punishment.

" No... " you answered confirming his question.

"I have a surprise for you." he said looking at you with a smile.

"Huh?" you looked at him strangely and with a slight disgust. All his surprises looked like he was happy, not you. Shared bath, dinner, clothes or underwear... It was all like for him. It was he who looked at you and admired how you look in what he gives you. Well, some of the things he bought for you were even pretty. He had a sense of style. The only problem is that you could never wear it anywhere because you are locked in his house all the time. I don't think he ever included this detail in his gifts. For example, a party dress. Where should you dress her? Well, probably not for dinner in the kitchen...

He had ideas to use with underwear... Well, somebody tell me why someone buys someone a lace thong as a gift if not for their own pleasure? Good thing he hasn't told you to put them on yet... It will surely come one day and his punishments are getting more and more perverted. Spanking, bathing where he touches you in different places and sometimes even leaves you tied to the bed in your underwear...

"You want to know what it is?" he asked excitedly. In order for him to detach from you and leave you alone, you had to answer.

"Mhm..."

"I was expecting another answer like „Yes please Satoru tell me!"... " faked a woman's voice. " But okay. When you're a good girl I'll take you on a short vacation. I am renting an apartment and we will go there."

It wasn't a good surprise...  He wanted to give you a "vacation" in another prison. But it's better than a series of penalties for saying you don't want to.

"Be polite and you get your reward." He smiled childishly.

_____________

The next day, however, you no longer deserved his reward. He left the house for a moment to get some flowers for you to make your breakfast pleasant, leaving the front door open. Without thinking it over, your legs carried you to the door. You haven't been in this part of the house for a long time. It was a forbidden place for you. As the drugs of the wind and the rays of the sun enveloped your face, you felt almost free again. Your captor was on his knees selecting flowers to cut. With his back to you, he did not know that you put your foot outside the doorway. It was important to him that he could feel your energy nearby.

Still, without hesitating, you walked along the narrow sidewalk, hiding behind some rose bushes. Your target was a metal gate a few meters in front of you.

You weren't thinking when you thoughtlessly ran towards her, jerking the door handle. Closed.

"Are you going somewhere?" you heard a deep voice behind you. You felt a chill as you automatically turned around. He was standing there. His face is furious, but his eyes show that he is hurt. He was holding one broken rose, clutching it. You saw the flower crumble from its cursed energy.

You knew the same could happen with you as with this rose...