Chapter 37

"It hurts..." You groaned in the middle of the night. You woke up when it was completely dark. You didn't know what time it was. You were lying rigidly on the bed. Pinned and held in place by his body. You were half on your side, your back pressed against his chest as you lay half on him. Your limbs were numb and aching, but certainly not as much as your neck. His head lay on yours, and his sharp chin was digging into your shoulder. Thereby giving unpleasantly painful pressure to the purple marks. You know he was asleep. Only he was cuddling you in his sleep. You don't know what he was doing to you, but you felt safe there. Safe, but also so tired. Even if you had nothing to do every day and spent most of your days at home, you were tired at the end of the day. So sleepy. 

Whenever he was with you, you wanted to sleep. Whenever he came after work, you wanted to sleep. Sometimes not when he wanted to do something else at night instead of sleeping. 

But you couldn't help it. He touched you with such soft and delicate hands. He smiled so softly and lovingly. He was watching the same. And his energy has never been so pleasant. Calming. And you don't feel his cursed energy. But its ordinary.
That emanates from his body. It calmed you so much that you never had the energy of your own to keep your eyes open. You don't know if he used his techniques. It was possible, but you never had the strength to ask. 

"It hurts..." You groaned again, moving his head slightly without strength. It was almost impossible. And his head cut deeper into yours. By pressing harder on the skin. 

You wanted to fall asleep, but it was not getting you that.

You began to writhe in his embrace back and forth, hoping he would let you go, or at least he would move or wake up by himself. When it failed at all, you grabbed his hands where he was holding you and dug your nails into his skin as you tried to disconnect them from your body. You heard him gasp softly when you dug your fingers too hard on him. It must have hurt. But then he let go of you, moving slightly in your sleep. Seizing the opportunity, you rose from his embrace and walked in the dark to the bathroom to inspect his neck. 

As soon as you left the room you heard louder breathing and movements. But feeling the dull pain you ignored the way he moved on the bed.

You turned on the bathroom light and closed the door to keep him from sleeping. 

When you went to the mirror, you were surprised and almost terrified. Your entire neck was purple, along with a few bites on the skin. Strong bites. By turning your head from side to side, you could see every tooth mark. Even skin tears where his fangs were in the marks and a little blood. You saw that you would struggle with the pain for the next week before it got softer. The lips were puffy and red. Lower lip broken from his teeth.

Besides, he never did this to you that hard. It had never hurt this badly in your life. Now, it was swollen and horrible. There was no piece of skin on the neck that wasn't purple. Even though there was a lighter strip where you expect the collar to be, there were red and purple marks anyway. 

You turned on the water and you began to gently wash the wounds. 

Wounds In the bedroom, White-haired man was not at all calm. The moment you left his arms, his sleep was not peaceful. He knew you were not there and he began to sweat and roll around the bed. He had restless dreams, but it was still nothing special. He was just asleep, but not peaceful and deep sleep. He just felt everything that was happening and as if he couldn't wake up. He began to be afraid. Especially since he lost you right now. You were not there for your energy to calm his energy, so he unconsciously suffered. He couldn't function without you. Where he knew you should be and you weren't, he was crazy with himself.