Chapter 8

It's been maybe already... four months...?

You saw Gojo regularly. He has become terrible. Unbearable. He punished you for any violation of its rules. He even sacrificed himself to write them down and made you learn them. For the last two weeks, st. Every evening, he would seat you on his lap and make you say everything. Even too small a mistake gave some punishment.  He put a collar on you, tied you to your bed or something, sometimes didn't give you food. It motivated you a little to learn it as quickly as possible, but he wanted it. So you had to choose between punishments and his satisfaction. He gave you a list with the points listed one after another:

1. You can't escape.
2. You cannot oppose me.
3. You can't avoid me and ignore me.
4. You can't hide from me.
5. You can't hurt yourself.
6. You must be polite and obey.
7. You are to go through your punishments without screaming unnecessary.
8. You are always to wait for me to come home.
9. You have to come to me whenever something is wrong and say it.
10. You belong to me, your mind and body.
11. You are to be prepared for my whims towards you.
12. You are to use only things that I allow you and only those that I myself accept.
13. You are to listen to me always, no matter what I ask you to do.
14. You cannot communicate with anyone outside unless I allow it.
15. Any attempt to escape will be subjected to will. And if they happen often, the penalties will be more and more severe.
16. If I reward you, you are to receive it with the greatest happiness.
17. You are to tell me whatever you want and answer my questions.
18. You must absolutely love me.
19. You are to obey all of these rules.
20. No matter what happens, you will always remember these rules.
21. You will be happy with me.

These 21 rules written by him. He invented them all himself and wrote them down. He once came with this list in hand, boasting that he wrote it in school between lessons.

Actually... He's finishing school soon... He will come home! Everything will start all over again!

By fluently reading the entire list once again, you tried to remember as much as possible. It might turn out that today's punishment would be even worse than the previous ones.

It would be even easier if the white-haired moron did not tell us to memorize everything with the greatest accuracy. It's lucky you remember maybe half exactly. Somehow you remembered the rest, but not everything in sequence. Either you were wrong or you were wrong, forgetting what to do next. I wonder what punishment he will come up with now... Will it be bearable or terrible? Painful, annoying or both?

"Enough." you hit your head to stop think o 'me. If you think about punishments now, you'll be more focused on her than trying to remember all that shit to avoid it.

____________

You remembered almost everything but in disarray. All numbers wrong. Finished work in 10 minutes. For nothing in such a short time you will not manage to put everything in your head in order. If only you could say it your way, and not everything exactly as he wrote it.

The last times you whispered it before you heard the door open. And immediately this merry scream.

"I'm at home!" he shouted pulling off his armband and sweatshirt. As if you just broke part of rule number 3. You ignored him without even looking in his direction. Being around him sometimes made you sick. You could already feel the slight change in his mood. He knew all these rules.

Now you've figured out that your punishment will be more severe for breaking the rule.

"Hope you learned all the rules." he said, sitting down on the couch near you. You were silent processing the order of sentences. "Oh? We're breaking another part of the rule. First you ignore me and now you didn't answer me."

"It wasn't a question." you snorted disregarding the consequences.

"Are you starting to talk? I think I have a punishment appropriate for all of this. This will show you your place." he said, unbuttoning a few top buttons on his shirt. "Let's start with saying the rules. When you are done, I will consider whether you deserve any punishment for speaking to me like this."

You sighed softly before speaking.

"I can't escape. I cannot oppose you. I can not–"

"Have you already started? I haven't even prepared you for punishment." he broke off smiling wildly with his eyes closed. He patted his thighs, signaling for you to sit on them. The sooner you do it, the sooner it will leave you alone...

You came over to sit on them but he stopped you by turning your torso to face him.

"On the belly. "instructed you. He put his elbow on the back of the couch. You hesitated for a while, but to finish faster you lay down on his thighs, which made you almost kneel on the floor with your butt sticking up. "Very good."

He put one hand on his back while the other pulled your pants and underwear down to your knees.

"Hey!" you screamed but he silenced you with his hand on your throat whispering closer to your head.

"Quiet. It's part of your punishment."

You grabbed his pants in your fists only „accidentally" hammering your nails into him.

"Start talking."

"I can't escape. I cannot oppose you. I cannot avoid and ignore it."

"You've already broken part of one of those three rules. Go on."

"I can't hide from you. I can't hurt myself. I am to go through my punishments without screaming unnecessary."

"Stop." he stopped suddenly. "You forgot one rule. Number 6. You suddenly went from 5 to 7."

What?! How could you?! After all, you said everything you remember! After all, you remembered the order of the first ones!

"What is rule number 6?" he asked lightly stroking his buttock.

" ...I can not..." you tried to remember.

"You started badly." he said.  "Do you know it or not?"

"...No..." you said quietly knowing you wouldn't remember.

"That's very bad... You know you are going to be punished. This is one of the most important rules."

He stroked the skin one more time before you felt a strong choke and the sound of the impact sounded across the room. So it was your punishment... He was giving you a spanking...

"Since that was the 6th rule, then there are five more. For each wrongly said rule or not, you will get spanked equal to the number on the list."

Then another hard blow. Four more.

Three.

Two.

One.

Your skin is already burning, and this is just the beginning.

"Go on."

For God's sake. You didn't want to go wrong with the rules above fifteen...