Chapter 33

You've been free for a week.

It may not have been very much, but it still was. You could run with impunity. Sit in the sun and feel its warmth. Cultivate plants or harvest them. Even without he. Not that he trusted you. He checked you a lot, and when he wasn't home you couldn't leave. But it was good anyway. You could not be inside four walls all the time. And your health could have diminished because of that as well.

You were bolder.

You didn't want to lose what you had, but you refused Gojo. He was happy about it. You were yourself.

Let you think what you want without any punishment. It was a good life. Now. It was bearable then. Now is good.

But one thing you would like to know.

If you asked, would he let you go? You've been exemplary for a week. His humor was also good. Most of the time this week. You didn't have any complaints. But you were wondering if you could leave. He's happy now. And you... Hard to say...

You saw the Gojo look out of the open door to look at you.

Freedom is freedom, but not that. You don't want that kind of control.

When he went back smiling, you went back too. And so the weather was changing.

You walked home and saw him sitting at home. He wasn't doing anything special.

"Are you back already? You recently left." He said.

"The weather is changing." you came closer.

"Come to me."

You swallowed before you could speak. It was full of fear and curiosity. But you were worried.

"I want to... Talk to you honestly." to talk you said as you walked up to him. He was sitting on the couch holding the stuffed animal he bought you.

"Talk? About what?" he asked with a small smile.

"I can go?" you asked.

"Go?"

"Get out of here."

"Yes. You can go to the garden. You were just there."

"Go away..."

"...Huh...?"

"I want to leave..."

"But... You! No!" he shouted.

"I don't want to live like this!" You shouted closing your eyes. You were ready to run. But when nothing happened you looked at him.

"You cannot leave... You belong to Me...!" He got up from his seat, throwing his glasses to the ground.

You didn't answer him. Every time you talked or thought about leaving, you felt a void. But he wasn't with him. Do not understand.

"No..." You didn't say the last time looking at his crazy eyes when you left the house suddenly slamming the door. You thought he was gonna come out dragging you back. Chaining you somewhere without food or drink as punishment. But nothing happened. Nothing but the wind. Dark clouds gathered in the sky together with the ever stronger wind. It will certainly rain. But it wasn't what made you feel cold. You weren't in his arms or with him. Did he finally understand his mistake? That you can't kidnap someone and keep them at home? You spent so many months locked up with him. Did he only get it now?

But you felt bad yourself now. Cold and gloomy. Without his smile at any time. And it was weird. You must be crazy.

A sudden rumble spread from inside the house as the walls twitched. Even the ground shook around. And then the crackles of the furniture. He's definitely going crazy right now.