Chapter 13🔞

Warning: This chapter is NSFW.

"Get to work." he said as he twisted the strap of the leash around his fingers. 

With trembling hands you grabbed the buckle of his black leather belt and fastened it. A clink of metal reverberated through the room, and with it came a bitter burning sensation in the stomach. Grabbing his fly, you also unfastened him, letting the dark purple fabric fall slightly. Grabbing also his dark boxer shorts which were your last barrier against him, you lowered them by releasing his half-hard penis. With one tug on the strap, he gave you a signal to touch it.

Without your real desires, it settled heavily in your warm hands, further hardening. Putting your hands around him, you gently massaged his skin. It was getting bigger and bigger compared to your hands, which started to scare you a little. More and more pushed towards your face. 

You stopped stroking him when the pink tip oozed out and turned wet. It was then that he pulled on the collar, making you hit the tip with your closed mouth, and he slid down on your cheek, staining you with his precum. Your lips ached from that short blow. He wasn't going to be gentle at all. 

Giving oral sex to someone else has never required a lot of sensitivity and emotion from you. But it was different with him. He was too big to safely think you can only suck him off. He could tear your jaw and throat if he wanted to. With that earlier pull on the leash, he signaled you to take it to your mouth. Swallowing hard for the last time you pressed your lips to its tip, slightly parting them. You let the head of his cock slip into your mouth feeling the salty bitterness of the precum on your tongue. You squeezed your lips on him sliding the tip of your tongue on the bottom of his cock.

"Mhm~ Keep going~" he groaned as he gripped the strap lightly in his hand. 

You took it out of your mouth for a moment and then dropped onto it, sucking lightly. He let out a more innocent soft moan. You have temporarily gained the confidence that you can make him submissive and that you will dominate him, ruling his pleasure. You had dreams. At least for a moment, make him listen to you and beg you to come. So by grabbing more of his dick into your mouth you started to suck even harder. You had your mouth full and he wasn't even halfway there.

You saw him part his pink lips as he tilted his head back with narrowed eyes.

This sight strengthened you even more in your actions. It was enough to tease him enough time to make him hypersensitive. You had the chance to see him pleading with possible tears in his eyes. A dream that cannot come true...

It will definitely fail because he smiled as he breathed heavily with pleasure. He liked it.

He liked it but wanted more. Using that damn belt, he pulled you forward with it still in your mouth until it hit the back of your mouth right next to your throat. Panic was building within you. Surely he wanted you to take it all, and that would make you choke.

"I know you wanted to tease me. You won't succeed. Haaa~" he groaned shallowly, digging into your mouth. "Now be a good girl and relax your throat a little..."

He put his hand on the back of your head, twisting his fingers through your hair. He began to press against your skull, pulling you forward. The moment it barely entered your throat, tears welled up in your eyes and you started struggling with the panic clearly visible in your eyes. Your breathing quickened and you felt like vomiting.

"Calm down. Breathe slowly if you don't want to suffocate. Even if you pass out, I won't stop. So you better be aware." he said, and you don't know if it was a warning or a threat. Knowing his dark humor, probably a threat that he might watch you suffer. For your pleasure. 

❝Whispers In The Dark❞ || Gojo x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें