Chapter 40

"I'd like to see him. And maybe a moment to talk. But... Could you... Could you please do something... That I would not remember it later?"

"So that you do not remember?" he asked slightly confused.

"...Yes... I don't want to remember."

"Why?" 

He continued asking, but was internally glad that this was what you wanted. You didn't want to remember the conversation with Nanami.

"Because I don't want to change anything. It's good. I don't want this to end."

"You want to be with me like you are now?" he asked with a slight smile.

"Actually, yes. I want to stay that way. It won't get better, nor will it get worse."

Suddenly, he moved closer, grabbing your waist.

"Are you sure?" he smiled showing his teeth. He narrowed his eyes at you. He seemed terrible to you now. "It can always be better."

You lowered your head to tremble slightly at his tighter grip. 

"Are you afraid? I will not hurt you. You know that, right? But I could do that if you don't really want to. If you reject me... Who knows... I will certainly do my best not to disturb you."

Hearing these words made you feel like you were hearing threats. He spoke horribly. His voice was dripping with venom. 

"Satoru..." you grunted to stop him.

"Yes?" He asked suddenly so sweet. 

"I want... I want to have a good time. We can do something like that?"

"Of course!"

__________

"There is something you forgot to tell me, Fushiguro?" the blond asked.

"Yes. They reminded me of this. He spoke about energy once. That it can be blocked. Put a seal on a man. But he said it a while ago. I don't remember the details. He was talking about her. Surely the same person as now." the dark-haired boy said. "He was crazy. I thought he was going to do whatever."

"I know. Therefore, your task ends here. Thank you for everything you've done, but now the rest is mine. It has become too dangerous."

"Are you sure? I can do something else."

"No. That's the end. You can't. Even though it calms down, it's bad. We can't do anything when he's alone. Then he will never hold back."

"It is so good for him?" He asked.

"...For so many years he had said that he loved her. I do not doubt about it. He is simply determined to stay with her as well as reject other people from her. His inconspicuous behavior may not raise suspicions at times. He may seem jealous. But it's an obsession." he explained.

"I've known him a little less than you do, but I know how this guy changes his mood quickly."

This was their last conversation on the subject. In fact, Fushiguro didn't care as much about you as Gojo. He didn't know you, but he did know his teacher. He just felt he had to do something or just try. But he knew it wasn't easy.

He never knew Nanami's thoughts. He hasn't seen you many times. He met you once. Nanami must have had a reason to be so careful about the Gojo. He was trying to do something. He had seen irritation in an elderly sorcerer many times. But never the rage he was now showing. He saw his face change as he spoke of this energy.