cooking (q.h)

"can you get that box up there?" y/n asked quinn, pointing to a cake mix box

"why are you so short?" quinn questioned, grabbing the box and handing it to her.

"why are you so short?" y/n fired back. she opened the box and read the directions on it.

"what are you making?" quinn asked.

"cupcakes. what does it look like im making?" she scoffed.

"why have the attitude?" quinn questioned. y/n glared at him and then focused back on reading the directions.

"preheat the oven for me." y/n said. quinn got off the chair and went to preheat the oven.

"what else do i have to get you, your majesty." quinn said royally.

"cut the act prince. i need eggs and oil." y/n chuckled.

"a prince? what about a king? can i be a king?" quinn asked, getting the eggs from the fridge.

"fine. my king, can i have the oil please." y/n smiled sweetly.

quinn got her what she needed and watched her put all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.

"i need help stirring it." y/n smirked. she could do it, but she liked to see quinn struggle some times while mixing.

quinn took the whisk and started mixing everything together. y/n watched, seeing quinn struggle slightly.

"why do you make me do this?" quinn whined.

"because you look hot doing it." y/n answered. she grabbed a muffin tin and placed it on the counter, spraying it with baking spray.

with quinn's help, she poured the batter into the tin and let them settle. y/n put them into the oven and set the timer.

when she looked back, quinn was already licking the batter out of the bowl.

"hey! who said you could do that?" y/n asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"me. i said i could do it." quinn stated.

"can i have some?" she frowned. quinn sighed and handed her the bowl, y/n succeeding in her plan.

"i just want one more lick." quinn said, slipping his finger into the batter.

"what? you already-"

quinn wiped the batter onto y/n's nose, leaving her in shock.

"whoops. didn't mean to do that." quinn snickered.

y/n wiped the batter off of her nose and licked it off her finger.

"two can play at that game." she said. she dipped her finger into the batter and ran after quinn.

y/n cornered him into the bathroom and smiled, knowing that she would win.

"no where to run quinn." y/n taunted. she threw the batter at quinn, him ducking out of the way and ending up on the wall.

"quinn!" y/n yelled after he picked her up and started carrying her to the kitchen.

"why would you do that? you better clean that off my wall!" y/n growled. quinn placed y/n onto the kitchen island and smiled up at her.

"you're so mean." y/n frowned.

"oh? says the one who had an attitude towards me not even ten minutes ago." quint informed.

"i dont like you." y/n scoffed. quinn smiled and leaned up to kiss her, taking her aback.

"okay, now i like you." she smiled.