jealous (j.h)

y/n watched jack from across the club

y/n watched jack from across the club. he was talking to some blonde who was clearly flirting with him.

jack and y/n weren't a couple, but they also were just friends, and she couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

they weren't exclusive to the point where everyone knew that they were just sleeping buddies, but some did know that they liked each other where they wanted it to be more than just sleeping together. to be a couple.

"are you alright?" y/n's friend asked her.

"yeah, wanna go dance?" y/n asked. her friends smiled and the two went to the dance floor to dance.

jack noticed y/n dancing with some guy who was touching her. he started getting angry and completely ignored the blonde to his right.

"hello? aren't you listening to me?" the blonde asked. jack looked at her and glared. he didn't say anything and went back to watching y/n dance with this man.

the dancing went on for a little less than an hour, and jack was pissed. he should've been the one dancing with y/n, not this man.

jack got up from his seat, having enough of what he was seeing, and stormed over to y/n. he grabbed her arm, making her look up at him.

"excuse me, i'm trying to dance." y/n scoffed.

"not anymore." jack growled. he dragged her out of the club, y/n trying to get out of his grip.

"stop it jack, you're hurting me." y/n whined. jack let go, but quickly turned around to face her.

"why were you dancing with that guy?" jack asked. no one was around so he could be a little loud.

"is someone jealous?" y/n smirked. crossing her arms over her chest.

"please. you're saying that you weren't jealous earlier when i was talking to that girl." jack said. y/n furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"i wasn't jealous, i was-"

"so jealous that you went and danced with some random guy." jack finished. they were both angry and y/n was starting to get irritated.

"you know we're not actually dating, we're just sleeping together with no feelings for each other. that means i can dance with others at a club." y/n told him.

"you're telling me you don't love me?" jack questioned.

"yes, no. i don't know!" y/n threw up her hands.

jack took y/n's chin into his hand, lifting her head up slightly.

"you can say all you want right now about not being jealous, but we both know you were." jack smirked.

"now, will you be screaming my name tonight or will you be screaming someone else's name?" he asked.