im here (l.h)

luke slammed his dorm room's door, scaring his girlfriend who was sitting on his bed

luke slammed his dorm room's door, scaring his girlfriend who was sitting on his bed. he stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

y/n looked back and furrowed her eyebrows. what could he possibly be so mad about? she got up from the couch and knocked on the bathroom door.

"luke, you okay?" y/n asked.

"leave me alone." he mumbled. y/n frowned and tried to open the door, ignoring what luke had said. the door was locked, which made y/n more upset and luke more angrier.

"i said leave me alone!"

"im just trying to see if you're okay." y/n said. she slowly backed away from the door and went back to the bed to finish watching her show.

a few minutes pass and luke comes out. he looks as if he had been crying, and y/n looked over at him.

"you okay? for real." y/n asked. luke jumped up onto his bed and laid his head in y/n's lap. luke didn't answer, so y/n took that as he wasn't okay.

she let luke stay there, laying his head in her lap. she ran her fingers through his hair as he started to close his eyes.

"im sorry for yelling at you." luke apologized. he looked up at y/n, then looked away.

"it's okay. i know you're upset and i shouldn't have kept asking you if you were okay." she said.

luke repositioned himself to where he was sitting next to y/n, and he put his hand on her thigh.

"im just nervous about the draft." luke finally admitted.

"why are you nervous?" y/n furrowed her eyebrows and looked at luke.

"what if i get drafted to the devils, or canucks? or what if i don't? we'll all be on different teams and playing against each other." luke said.

"you're still brothers after everything. they wont be mad at you, ever, and i wouldn't be mad at you either. wherever you go, i will be with you." y/n smiled.

"you'll really be with me all that time?" luke asked.

"i'll be with you forever, after i graduate college." y/n chuckled, making luke smile.

"of course. i'll be the hockey star and have the hottest hockey wife ever." luke smirked.

"ha, very funny."