lost voice (l.h)

y/n showed up at the hughes household, still in her pajamas-looking like death and knocked at the door

luke answered and he looked at his friend, confused.

"why do you look like you just rolled out of bed." luke said, inviting her inside. y/n looked at him and pointed to her throat.

"you lost your voice?" luke asked. y/n nodded her head tried to swallow.

"let's get you some tea, and some medicine." luke took her to the kitchen and she sat down at the kitchen island.

"when did you lose your voice?" luke asked. he waited for answer, then looked back at y/n.

"dumb question, sorry." luke shook his head and y/n smiled. she pulled out her phone and sent a text to luke.

last night.

he looked at his phone and chuckled. "after you left my house?"

y/n nodded her head and took the cup of tea luke was offering her. she took a sip and placed it down on the counter.

i barely got any sleep, my throat hurt so bad.

luke frowned and motioned for her to come up to his bedroom. he let her into his bed and covered her with the blankets.

"i'll get you some medicine, then we're going to watch some random movies and shows. you can get some sleep too." luke said before leaving his room.

y/n smiled to herself and yawned, clearly tired from the previous night. she wanted to close her eyes, but luke came back with some medicine.

she quickly took it and stuck out her tongue, indicating that it didn't taste good. luke laughed and grabbed his tv remote.

"what should we watch?" luke asked.

the vampire diaries.

luke rolled his eyes but still put it on for her. he laid down next to y/n and she rested her head on his shoulder.

y/n ended up falling asleep, as well as luke.

jack knocked on his door, finally opening it when no one answered.

"hey do you-"

jack saw the two sleeping and smiled, taking a quick picture then shutting the door, running to go tell quinn.