devils baby (j.h)

"jack

"jack...don't freak out when i tell you this." y/n started.

"what happened? did you cheat on me?" jack asked furious.

"what, no! just sit, please." y/n pleaded. jack sat down on the couch next to y/n and looked at her. she was trying not to cry, and her hands were sort of shaking.

"y/n, what's the matter?" jack asked. "you're scaring me."

"please don't be mad at me, and please don't freak out." y/n cried.

"what's wrong y/n?"

"im pregnant."

to be ecstatic would be an understatement. jack couldn't wait to be a dad, and he was probably more excited than his girlfriend.

y/n had given birth to a baby boy-oliver (ollie), and jack was ready to show him off to his brothers. he was proud to be a father, and was ready to show the whole world his son.

"everyone is going to love you. look at how handsome you are man." jack said to oliver. jack was changing ollie into his new devils jersey that he had picked out himself.

"i can't wait to teach you how to skate and play hockey. you'll be a beast." jack said though ollie wasn't really listening cause he was asleep.

y/n could hear jack talking to ollie, and smiled to herself at how sweet jack was to ollie.

jack came out with ollie in his arms and sat down on the couch. ollie started to cry and y/n came over.

"i think he's hungry." y/n said, taking ollie from jack.

"but-"

"you'll get him back, don't worry." y/n chuckled. jack didn't want to let ollie go, but reluctantly gave him to y/n. she took ollie back to his room as the doorbell chimed.

jack went to answer the door, seeing quinn and luke standing there.

"hey guys come in." jack let the two in and brought them to the living room.

"y/n's feeding him, then you can meet him." jack explained. the three boys talked about hockey like they always did until y/n brought him out. she handed ollie to jack and jack smiled.

"this is oliver." jack said proudly. quinn and luke looked down at the baby, smiling at him.

"doesn't he look so much like jack?" y/n asked as she walked by.

"he does." quinn chuckled.