wisdom teeth (q.h)

y/n was 22 years old, and she had never gotten her wisdom teeth removed

y/n was 22 years old, and she had never gotten her wisdom teeth removed. she had put it off for the longest time, but the pain was starting to get unbearable.

her boyfriend quinn begged her to get them removed. not because he wanted to see her all loopy, but because he hated waking up in the middle of the night to help her deal with the pain.

"im nervous." y/n said as they pulled up to the oral surgeon.

"you'll be fine. i'll be there with you." quinn assured. they went into the building and y/n signed in.

the nurse called y/n back, and she frowned at quinn. he wasn't allowed to go back since he wasn't family, but he would be there when she woke back up.

y/n sat in the chair, playing with her fingers. she was going to be crazy when she woke up, she could already tell.

the surgeon put the laughing gas mask over y/n's nose and mouth and she started to quickly fall asleep.

the surgery didn't take long, and the nurse went to retrieve quinn from the waiting room. y/n started to wake up and she saw quinn come into the room.

"heyyy quinn." y/n slurred. quinn laughed and sat down in the chair across from her.

"you okay?" quinn asked.

"better than ever." y/n gave him a thumbs up, then went to touch her cheek.

"no, no. don't touch your cheeks." quinn told her.

"why?" y/n whined. she accidentally touched her lip and widen her eyes.

"they cut my lip off." she cried. quinn started to laugh, which only made y/n more upset.

"they didn't, it's still there." quinn said.

"i can't feel it." y/n frowned. a nurse came in, and y/n looked back at the nurse.

"they, they did a really good job. you didn't let me die." y/n told quinn, pointing at the nurse.

"that's good." quinn smiled. the nurse chuckled and grabbed some new gauze from the cabinet.

"im going to change your gauze okay." the nurse pulled out her gauze and y/n looked at it funny.

"it looks like a tampon." y/n said. quinn laughed and rolled his eyes. the nurse put new gauze in and took off her gloves.

"i'll type up a few papers with instructions on them, along with the medicine. i'll be back in a few minutes." the nurse left the room and y/n looked down at her arm.

"did i get shot?" she asked quinn.

"no, it's just an iv." quinn explained.

"oh, we'll it itches." y/n said.

"don't scratch it, i don't want you bleeding." quinn widen his eyes after he realized what he said.

"i did get shot!" y/n yelled.

"no, you didn't. i was, i was just joking." quinn quickly said.

the nurse came back into the room and handed quinn all the papers to take care of y/n.

"ready to go?" the nurse asked y/n.

"do i get a donut now?" y/n asked as quinn and the nurse helped her up.

"you can have one tomorrow." the nurse said.

"but i want one today." y/n whined.

"y/n, you'll get one tomorrow." quinn said, having the final say.

the nurse helped y/n into quinn's car, and soon they were heading back home.