parents (j.h)

y/n and jack have been dating for almost a year, and y/n still hasn't met his parents

y/n and jack have been dating for almost a year, and y/n still hasn't met his parents. well, up until today.

y/n was scurrying around the apartment, trying to get every room clean, and have the food cooked before jack would pick up his parents from the airport.

"y/n, relax. they will love you just as much as i do. they'll probably love you even more than they love me." jack joked, trying to calm her down.

"but what if they don't? then what am i supposed to do?" she asked. jack pulled her down to the couch and cuddled her for a second.

"they will." jack said calmly. "and if they don't, it doesn't matter because i will still love you no matter what."

y/n sighed and looked at her boyfriends face.

"really?" y/n asked.

"really." jack assured. he smiled and quickly placed a kiss on y/n's forehead.

"do you want to come with me to pick my parents up from the airport?" jack asked. y/n got up and helped pull jack off the couch.

"i still have to finish the food." she said.

"i'll see you when i get back. i love you."

"i love you too." jack kissed y/n goodbye and left the apartment.

y/n finished up cleaning the living room then checked on the food staying warm in the oven.

she went to the bedroom to change quickly, putting on a nice little sundress. it was spring, and it was a nice time to wear it.

we're coming up.

y/n widen her eyes and started to take deep breaths. she was starting to get more and more nervous.

she heard the keys jingle from outside the front door, and she made herself busy in the kitchen.

"you guys will love her," y/n overheard, "she really is the best."

y/n smiled to herself, then turned around when she heard jack and his parents get closer to the kitchen.

"hi, you must be y/n, it is so good to finally meet you." ellen smiled. she gave y/n a big hug, making y/n's nerves go down a lot.

"it's so good to meet you too. jack has told me a lot about you two." y/n chuckled.