did you even love me pt.2 (j.h)

"if you truly loved me, we wouldn't be having these dumb little fights

"if you truly loved me, we wouldn't be having these dumb little fights." y/n said. she grabbed her phone and headed straight for the bedroom, intending to pack all of her stuff and leave.

as y/n came out of the bedroom, jack tried to stop her.

"where are you going?" he asked. y/n pushed him aside as she put her apartment key on the counter.

"anaheim," y/n said simply, "and trust me, trevor will not find out about this at all. i cant have him beating you up on his records."

"so you really don't care about me?" jack asked.

"not anymore i dont. i don't care about how many followers you have, i don't care about all the girls trying to get with you, i don't care about the girls you get with, i don't care about you." she left the apartment, booking a flight to anaheim.

the ride was smooth sailing, except for jack trying to reach her. he was leaving multiple text messages and many voicemails, but she wasnt going to answer them.

y/n got an uber to trevor and jamie's apartment, eventually knocking on their door.

a girl opened it and looked at y/n.

"can i help you?" she asked.

"is trevor here?" y/n asked.

"why do you ask?" the girl wanted to know. y/n knew that she was having a "fling" with her brother or whatever, but she wasnt in the mood to mess with the girl.

"i need to come in." y/n said, pushing the girl out of the way.

"you can't just come in here." the girl said.

"actually she can." jamie said. he side-hugged y/n and smiled at her.

"why?" the girl asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"im trevor's sister." y/n said. the girl widened her eyes and immediately started apologizing.

"it's fine, just where is he?" y/n asked.

"y/n?"

she looked over at her brother, running over to give him a hug.

"i've missed you," trevor whispered, "what are you doing here?"

"just needed to get away from jersey for a while. im staying here till the season ends." y/n said.

"not in this apartment you're not." trevor replied.

"oh yes i am." y/n smirked.

"no, you're not." trevor argued.

"you're just going to leave me out on the streets in california?" y/n asked. trevor thought for a moment, then looked at jamie.

"yeah." trevor joked. y/n rolled her eyes.

"nah, i'll let you stay i guess since your my sister." trevor smiled.

"cute. now, i have to get going. i'll see you soon trevor." the girl said, kissing trevor's cheek.

"you wont be seeing her again." y/n said as the girl left.

"yeah, i definitely won't." trevor agreed.

"so, where am i staying?" y/n asked, knowing exactly where she would be sleeping.

"you already know." trevor said, pointing to the guest room. y/n went to the bedroom and started unpacking her things.

she was planning on staying here until trevor would ask her why she wasn't with jack.

trevor knew y/n and jack were dating, but he wasn't about to find out that they had broken up.

y/n knew her brother. if he found out that his best friend had broke his sisters heart, trevor would probably end up in jail, and jack would be in a hospital bed.

"why'd you really come here?" jamie asked as he came into the bedroom.

"what do you mean?" y/n asked.

"i know you well enough to know that you wouldn't leave jack in the middle of the season. did you get into a fight or something?" jamie asked.

"something like that." y/n chuckled nervously.

"come on y/n.." jamie whined.

"promise me you wont tell trevor." y/n said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"fine." he sighed.

"we kind of got into a fight and he told me to stay out of his business and that i was a liar. i packed up everything and left. jack tried texting me and calling me but i didn't answer him." y/n explained.

"oh, so i have to beat him up?" jamie asked.

"no! no. i told him that's the least thing i want right now. i cant have this whole thing ruin yours or trevor's career." y/n said.

"i don't care, he broke my little sisters heart." jamie defended.

"i don't care, he-" y/n started.

"hey y/n, jack's here to see you." trevor said.

y/n looked up and dropped her shoulders, sighing to herself.

"you can talk in here or you can go out there and we can stay in here," trevor offered, "it seems important."

"you two stay in here. i'll be out there talking to him." y/n said. she shot the bedroom door behind her and walked towards the front door.

"what do you want?" y/n asked jack. he looked up at her and smiled sadly.

"im sorry." jack said.

"sorry doesn't cut it. you hurt me, jack, that's something that i can't just forget. if you really loved me, you wouldn't have pushed me away, you would have told me what was going on." y/n said.

"we're done jack. i mean it. my hearts already broken and you wont be able to fix it. don't call me don't text me, and don't ask trevor about me. i don't want to hear from you." y/n said before shutting the door in his face.

"i hate boys." she whispered to herself.

"what was that all about?" trevor asked as he came out of the bedroom.

"uh, nothing." y/n lied. trevor raised his eyebrow and looked at jamie.

"y/n and jack broke up and jack called y/n a liar." jamie confessed.

"jamie!" y/n yelled.

"he what?" trevor asked.

"we broke up. that's all." y/n defended.

"and he broke your heart?" trevor questioned.

"yeah, but i broke his too." y/n answered.

"what did he do?" trevor asked jamie. y/n raised an eyebrow, not wanting to tell trevor at anything.

"he said to stay out of her business and y/n accused him of never really loving her." jamie told him.

"jamie!" y/n whined.

"so i have to beat his ass?" trevor asked at y/n.

"no! you are not beating anyones ass." y/n said.

"the last thing is want is for you is to be sitting in a jail cell. just let it go. i know he's your friend but i can handle you hanging out with him. it was just never meant to be." y/n said.

"i love you trevor, but sometimes you need to let me fight my own battles, and i love you jamie, but you really need to learn to shut your mouth." she said to the two boys.