morning sickness (q.h)

ever since y/n found out she was pregnant, her morning sickness had been terrible

ever since y/n found out she was pregnant, her morning sickness had been terrible. so bad to the point where she couldn't even stand up and eventually quinn would have to carry her from room to room.

every morning at 5:30, quinn would be awake, knowing that y/n would be crying that she had to throw up.

when he did hear her cries, quinn immediately ran to her side and carried her into the bathroom, sitting her down right next to the toilet.

quinn held y/n's hair back and rubbed her back slowly as she threw up into the toilet. he hated this part of pregnancy, plus the mood swings, but this was the worst.

y/n flushed the toilet and leaned back. quinn helped her up onto the bathroom counter and filled up a glass of water.

she took a gulp of water and swished it around her mouth, spitting it out into the sink.

"i don't want to be pregnant anymore." y/n whined.

"but it'll all be worth it. soon we'll have our little  baby here with us." quinn reasoned.

"you're never getting me pregnant again." she groaned.

"feeling better that you can get back in bed?" quinn asked. y/n nodded her head and let him carry her back into bed.

as per her doctors orders, she was on bed rest, meaning no going to work for her. it was the worst. being bored all day while your husband is either at practice or at games or on road trips, people had to come help her.

"alright, after tonight's game i am leaving for three days. my mom and luke will be here at the house till i get back." quinn said.

"your mom and brother don't have to babysit me. i am more than capable than going things myself." y/n argued.

"you can't even get up to the bathroom. i do not want to come back home and see you laying on the floor in a pile of your own throw up." quinn told her.

"gross." y/n scoffed.

"i love you." quinn gave y/n a quick kiss before getting off the bed.

"i love you more. good luck." she smiled.