diapers (q.h)

"alright, bottles are in the fridge-top shelf, and diapers are underneath his changing table, and-"

"okay y/n, i know where everything is at. you are gonna be late for work." quinn told his wife.

"shit, alright. i love you. have a fun day with lincoln." y/n kissed quinn on the lips before heading off to work.

today would be her first day back after being away for 13 weeks due to her baby being born. she was nervous and didn't want to leave the two alone.

of course y/n trusted quinn with lincoln, but there were something's that she had to help quinn with-like feeding him.

quinn heard lincoln crying from his nursery, so he went to go get him.

"hey buddy, it's just us today." quinn said. he picked lincoln up and held him close. lincoln continued to cry and quinn frowned.

"what's the matter?" quinn asked. though lincoln wouldn't answer him, quinn still talked to him.

"i don't understand." he mumbled. quinn rocked lincoln back and forth slowly, trying to put him to sleep.

y/n had just changed his diaper right before she left and he had his pacifier, so what else could it be?

he's hungry, the little voice inside quinn's head said.

before y/n had gone to work, she made a schedule for when lincoln had to eat. quinn left the nursery with lincoln and looked at the schedule on the fridge.

lincoln had been fed at 5, which was his last feeding. quinn glanced over at his phone to see the time.

7:30 am.

the next schedule feeding was for 8, but y/n did say he liked to be fed earlier in the morning times.

quinn grabbed a bottle from the fridge, still rocking lincoln back and forth. he put it in the microwave and warmed it up for lincoln.

"okay, ready to eat?" quinn asked. lincoln's eyes were wide open now, looking around the room.

"i'll take that as a yes." he chuckled. quinn sat down on the couch and started feeding lincoln the bottle.

one thing he remembered to do, burp lincoln half way through the bottle and after. quinn was proud of himself that he actually remembered it.

the rest of the day was spent sleeping or feeding, as well as quinn showing him around the house and cleaning when it was needed.

around 4 o'clock, y/n arrived back home. instead of yelling and possibly waking the baby, she went to go find them.

y/n found them on the rocking chair. quinn was cradling lincoln, and they were both fast asleep. she smiled to herself and snapped a quick picture.

she loved her two boys more than anything and she knew that they would be great buddies.