cold mornings (j.h)

jack loved sleeping next to y/n

jack loved sleeping next to y/n. she always kept him warm and snuggled into his side in the middle of the night.

the only thing he hated was her cold feet. she never slept with socks on, even in the winter.

at some point in the night, she would put her cold feet up against jack's leg. it would wake him right up, but he wouldn't say anything to y/n.

although, y/n knew what she was doing, and she loved every second of it.

doing this would make him mad, but they both knew they couldn't stay mad at each other forever.

one morning, y/n was up early and she needed to get jack up. she was bored, and he had to start getting ready for the away game coming up.

y/n placed her cold feet onto jack's leg, making him open his eyes slowly.

"you're feet are cold." he mumbled, sleepiness laced his voice.

"i know," she smiled, "you have to get ready for the trip."

"i don't want to go." jack whined.

"well you have too. otherwise i'll put my cold hands on your stomach." y/n smirked.

"no!" jack pushed the covers off of him and jumped out of bed.

y/n knew that jack was ticklish, and if you even mention touching his stomach, he would flip.

"i hate you." jack frowned.

"you love me." y/n smiled.