Meeting MB part 2

*Princeton's POV*

Two girls were next, I could tell they were sisters. I was waiting for the oldest to talk but the youngest beat her to it. The oldest smiled when the youngest spoke.

"My name is Rose, and this is my big sister, Isabella, but we call her Bella." Rose said.

She was so cute and her sister was absolutely beautiful. They were dressed appropriately, which was good to see cause, I hate to say this but, every other teenager here was dressed like a hoe.

"Hi, Rose, I'm Roc." Roc said he picked her up and hugged her. Then Ray did the same thing. Then Prod. And then me. Then I hugged Bella and introduced myself, then Roc, Ray and Prod did the same thing. Bella and Rose smiled at all of us, we took a couple pictures. Then I asked the girls if I could to the guys real quick. We took moved about three feet from them so, we had to whisper.

(Princeton-P1 Roc-R1 Prodigy-P2 Ray-R2)

P1- "So, I think we should give them the VIP backstage passes, they seem chill, and we only have exactly two and everyone else is in groups of like seven. And Rose looks like she is living the dream right now."

R1- "I was thinking the same."

R2- "Same thing here."

P2- "Yup, I was thinking the same."

P1- "Okay, then."

I went and told them.

P- "We have two VIP Backstage passes, and me and the boys want you guys to have them, so, there yours if you want them, there y'alls."

B- *smiles* "Yeah Rose would love that."

I told Prodigy to ask Rose because she kept staring at him and my guess was, she liked him. I saw him tell her and she let go the loudest, high-pitched scream ever. Prod laughed and everyone else joined him.

P-*turns and points to two chairs behind the table were the boys were sitting* "Y'all can sit in these chairs while we finish up. Then after we will take you guys backstage and we can hang out for awhile."

B-*nods and smiles* "Thank you." *takes Rose's hand and leads her to the chairs.*

The boys and I went back to the table and continued with the meet and greet. We finished within the next forty-five minutes. We walked to Bella and Rose. "Come with us." I said in the terminator voice. Bella linked her arm with mine and held Rose's hand. We probably looked like a little family walking. I think Bella was thinking the same thing because we both laughed a little at the same time.

Once we got there, I offered everyone some food and drink. Then we decided to play Truth or Dare.

(A/N It is really short but it's something, I will update again tomorrow, don't forget to let me know what you think. And that's it...)