Thirty-Seven

„Turn the Page."

A.M

Angelo's POV:
A month later:

I was in a meeting, talking about how to burn the fucker Bernardo to the ground. We have been planning on catching him for almost 10 months now.

He always get away, each time I'm close enough to have my hands on him something happens and it pushes me back to the begging where I have to start all over.

"I don't want any fucking mistakes this time." I said looking down the map as my hands were on the edge of the table.

"If he escape this time as well, then you'll die. Each one of you that makes a damn little mistakes will cost you your lives, I hope I'm clear enough" I stated leaning against the table as I looked up and saw them all looking at me.

"The meeting is over." Was all what I said as I slammed my computer shut and headed out the room.

I walked upstairs as I opened the door to my children. They are sleeping most of the time, and that is supposed to be normal as they said.

I hope so.

I closed the door behind me slowly as I walked towards one of the beds. They are fucking small. Their hands, their legs, ears, nose, mouth.

Everything is just too small. The both can fit in one of my hands. I have no idea what to name them, and if I do I'll never public it.

Not until I'm 100% sure they can handle this lifestyle.

I grabbed the girl as her eyes were open and looking up the air. I sat down on the couch as I scratched my finger across her soft chubby cheeks.

"When do you think will your mother wake up huh?" I asked as she grabbed my finger with her little hand.

She have blue eyes with a hint of grey in, and so does her brother. The door to the room suddenly opened as one of the nurses entered.

"Don she's awake" he said making my eyes widened as I stood up and placed the girl back down. I walked out the room and headed to the other one.

I opened the door and saw her siting on the bed her eyes finally opened.

"Out" I ordered making them all leave as she looked up at me. She didn't say anything as I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"I-I gave birth..." she whisper asked confused making me grab her hand as her eyes tracked down.

I know what the hell am I doing? I don't even know myself.

"I gave birth and was in coma for almost 9 months" she whispered again her eyes tearing up.

"I didn't even got to feel how it is to be pregnant, I didn't give birth out... a- and and I-" she started to panic as I stood up and held her towards my chest.

"Shhhhh" I said feeling her towards me again. Breathing normally and being alive.

"Everything is fine...they are healthy and are waiting for you to wake up as well" I said before she talked.

"I want to see them" she said trying to stand up.

"I'm fine, I've been laying down for 9 month im sure I can walk normal" she said trying to remove my hand from her waist which kind off annoyed me.

But I didn't want to take it up now, she just woke up and I'll rather have her fully awake.

She started to walk up the stairs and holding the wall for support before we reached the middle floor. I know I said I wouldn't let her see them but-