Eleven

Fight it, or accept it.
-
Fear it, or control it.
A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

Flashbacks:

I walked out my room and headed downstairs while the dress was hugging my body perfectly. It was a very short dress that if I bent you'll see my whole butt.

He forced me to wear it even though he clearly knows I hate short tight dresses.

I stepped down the last stair and walked to the dining hall to see everyone already there. My amazing of a dad in the head of the table, my mom to his left and my dads best friend.

That I'm sold too. John Charles Bernardo. He is old 43 years, is very fat, stinks of sweat and I just want to die.

"There she is..." said my dad a smirk on his face making my heart burn. I looked at John and he was already looking at me. A smirk on his face as well.

He pulled the chair beside him making me gulp before I went beside him and sat down. He pulled my chair closer to him before he placed his hand on my tight and squeezed it making my eyes tear up.

I looked at my mom and she wasn't looking at me. Instead she was looking down feeling guilt like always. The problem is that it isn't even her fault. She is my mom, I love her no matter what.

But god that bastard...I hate him.

After we all finished it was time for me to leave my house to my so called new mansion to be his slut oh or mafia queen as he says.

"This is your room, you will sleep here for the rest of your life and when I request you, you come got it?!" He asked making me nod before he started to walk close to me.

As he took his hand up I flinched making him chuckle.

"Innocent one...I like that" he said before he placed his hands on my ass sending shiver down my whole body.

"You like your room?" He then asked. I stayed silent afraid to speak. He then took his hand and slapped my ass making me moan in pain.

"Answer!" He commanded making me talk.

"Y-yes...thank y-you" I whispered gulping before he grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it making it hurt.

"Now little one...strip" he said pulling away making my eyes widened. I shake my head no making his eyes turn black like ach.

"N-no ple-please" I whispered when he started to walk close to me. He slapped me making me lose balance and fall down.

He took a grip of my hair and pulled me to my knees making a tear escape my eyes before he slapped me again.

"I didn't hear you?!" He said pulling me by my hair to the bed. He throw me on and took something out the nightstand beside the bed.

"You are mine now! I fucking own you, I paid for you so you are my little whore! You are gonna do as your master says got it?!" He yelled in my face his hand right around my throat making me cry harder.

"Y-yes I-I'm s-orry" I whispered trying to breath.

"Sorry what?!" He yelled again slapping me.

"S-sorry m-master" I whispered again before he removed his hand making me breath. He grabbed my wrists and tied them both above my head while I was sobbing.