Three

Avatii's POV:
2 days later:

I was in my jet heading to Italy. It will take 12 hours and 5 have already passed with me sleeping. I sat up from the bed and grabbed my phone to see what time it was.

1:30 AM.

I looked out the little window and it was raining. God I hate when it's raining while I'm in the jet. I don't know I just feel like something is about to happen.

A thunder brag came making me flinch before I grabbed the water bottle on the nightstand. I drank the whole bottle before I stood up. I didn't bother to wear my shoes. I'm to tired. I walked out and headed to one of the seats.

I grabbed the placket and placed it on me before I took my legs and hugged them. Someone came behind the little door and headed to me.

"Are you hungry miss?" Asked a boy in his late 20s making me talk.

"No" I said before he walked away when I didn't say something else. I grabbed a book that was in front of me and started to go through it.

It was honestly a good book. I've read 15 chapters now and l like what's going on as fare. After a while hour of me reading I decided to watch something.

I turned the tv on and went to Netflix. I placed on something before I started to watch it. Before I could move my phone buzzed.

Marcus: you'll receive a mail from me when there is something, then you'll head to the Italian police station they know you'll be there if something happens.

Me: okay I'll inform you about everything.

Marcus: great!

I placed my phone down before I looked up the screen again. I was looking at it but my mind was not here.

My mind was never where I was in the first place.

It was stuck in the past. It didn't want to let go. It will instead torture me every day. He was always like this. A selfish father. He was never a father in the first place. And I hate him for sure.

I remember when I came back from school. I was a first grader and it was my first day. He didn't want me to go to school instead he wanted me and my brother to be part of the mafia. He always wanted to be the most powerful, the one people fear.

But little does he know that only his children did.

I grabbed my cigarettes and took one out. I turned it one and smoked. The weather was getting worst like my life.

18 hours later:

I was sitting in my hotel room when Marcus mailed me telling me that they found humans inside the truck. I wasn't surprise to be honest I mean my stupid of a dad do it too and make me make it legal.

And by now I was getting ready to drive to the station. I was in front of my suitcase taking clothes out. It was raining so I grabbed black tight ripped jeans, a black lingerie that is very open from the front and a leather jacket with some black Valentino boots.

I made waves to my blonde hair and took my fingers through it so it can look messy and fresh. I placed makeup , jewelry's and of course red lips on before I grabbed my gun and headed down.