Five

Avatii's POV:

"Why the fuck isn't she waking up yet? How much did you place in her body?!" I heard a strong voice that last 15 minutes.

I tried to open my hands but they were behind me that were tightened up to a chair, and so were my legs. My body was going numb and I couldn't feel a thing.

How the fuck could you let it happen Avatii?! You're so stupid, you should have been more careful you idiot.

I decided to open my eyes. I slowly open them to see myself in a dark room. The only light was from the little window beside me.

"Look who finally decided to wake up?" I heard a very familiar voice making me look in front of me again. He started to come close till I finally saw him.

Angelo Hernandez

"Why the fuck am I here asshole?!" I asked trying to get my hands out.

"Watch your pretty mouth sì?" He asked walking closer to me till he finally was in front of me. I looked up at him a smirk on his face.

"No I'll not " I said in the same tone. He didn't say anything before I decided to talk.

"Untie my damn hands and legs" I said still looking in his eyes before he chuckled.

"I'll do it when you work for me" he said so sure about himself.

"Untie my fucking hands asshole!" I yelled when he walked out making me want to kill someone so badly.

Think Avatii...just think. You've been in the same situation before just think like always. It's only a dark room nothing else and there is light, so there is no reason to be afraid. Just think.

"Heyyy idiot!" I yelled making the guard come to the view.

"I want to use the bathroom" I said making him raise a brow.

"Come onnnn...I'll give you a reward." I said smiling innocently at him making him smirk.

"Fine. But if you try something boss will kill you and me" he said walking to me before he went behind and untied my hands.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath making him walk to me.

"What?" He asked before I placed my forearms on his shoulders.

"What?" I asked in the same tone innocently making him smile before his disgusting hands hold my red wrists making it hurt. He placed a black bandage around my eyes making me want to kill him, but it will just make it harder.

He walked us out to what looked like a basement, sine when the door closed a loud eco came with cold breeze.

3 guards in front of the door. 5 cameras in this floor. The guard scanned his hand 2 times and got checked 2 times.

"Be fucking quick!" He said pushing me inside before he closed the door.

"Fucking dickhead" I said closing the door. I turned the water on and looked at the mirror in front of me. I looked like a mess but my makeup was still in place, but my lips didn't look good as before. I splashed my face with water and washed my hands.

I took out my red lipstick from my bra and placed some. The situation you're in can't change your beauty.

"Hot" I said smirking before I started to take my fingers through my hair. I then started to look around me in the marble bathroom.

There were toilet paper. Soap. Big ass mirror. Some pretty crystal stones. Towe-

Towle.

I grabbed the crystal stone and throw it on the mirror before I went behind the door and unlocked it. He came in making me close the door before I placed the towel from behind him around his neck making him place his hands above mine.