Tweenty-one

Avatii's POV:

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before I grabbed my red lipstick making it look sexy with the outfit.

I most say he have a good taste in clothes. The dress he chose is just perfect. I like it a lot, it have a sharp v-line while the back is also open. The dress makes my legs visible through it and it matches perfect with the slit it also have.

I waved my blonde long hair and placed some jewelry's on and some weapons around me. Just in case something happens.

The door opened making me know it's him, first because of his footsteps, second because he doesn't knock on his rooms door and third I know it sounds stupid and I never thought of saying it but also because I felt it.

He entered the door and looked at me before lust filled his eyes making me feel nervous? Wait me nervous? Okay there must be something wrong with me what the hell is going on?

He started to walk towards me while he had a black box in his hands. He stopped very close behind me making me feel his strong aura.

He placed the box on the table beside him before he looked me in my eyes through the mirror. He took his hand and took my hair away before he placed it on my shoulder, he then bent to my neck and kissed it.

His fingers were brushing slightly up and down my arms making it send shiver down my whole spin.

"Angelo..." I whispered trying to breath normal making him look up at me again before his hands rested around my waist.

"hai un aspetto mozzafiato" he said making me turn around and talk.
(You look breathtaking)

"grazie" I said making him smirk before he walked back to the table he placed the box on. His muscles were as always flexing through the suit making him more goodness than he already is.
(Thank you)

He opened it making something shiny and fancy come to the view before he started to walk back. To me.

"Turn around" he said making me turn around before I felt his warm touch on my neck again. I took my hair up before he placed the necklace around my neck.

It was beautiful. It looked good with the dress, it had small details on and looked perfect.

His hand slid down my chest placing the necklace gently on making me gulp.

"What's the reason?" I asked making him hold my waist again before he kissed my shoulder.

"No reason" he said making me smile.

"Thank you" I said before I turned around and placed my hand on his neck. I went to his lips before I kissed him making his grip around my waist tightened.

Her outfit:

The necklace her gave her: