Twelv

„I'll never be that me again."
A. M

WARNING: this chapter is a bit smutyyyyy

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

Matteo told me that he made his lion eat my father up and I honestly couldn't care less but I know what's coming isn't good. This kill is gonna bring a war between his mafia and the Americans that my brother is leading now.

Hopefully he'll use his brain not like his dad that used his dick instead. I texted Marcus about what happened lately and he said it will not change what we are working on.

He is already preparing for the big shipment that he is gonna use against Angelo and his mafia. They are hopefully gonna take them down if they get those 2000 humans.

And if they finds the drugs in his warehouse...hell he'll rat in jail till death with his guards and slaves that obey every order he give. Every command he use to his own selfish need.

My phone buzzed snapping me out my thoughts. It was the phone Vincenzo is tracking and Ella is pretending that she is worried so he believes in our little dirty game.

Ella: how are you A

Me: I'm good and doing great in LA I don't know when I'll be back since I need to take car if this case

Ella: okay stay safe babe

I stood up from the chair in the balcony and went to the bed before I laid down. It's 2 at night and I really want to sleep.

I removed the covers before I went under. I looked up at the camera and it was on making me roll my eyes before I turned my back making it face it.

Flashbacks:

"No no no please it will hurt please!" I was begging him while he was taking his shirt off making his fat chest come to the view.

Tears were already down my cheeks while I was backing off till my back hit the wall. I tried to push my self deeper but nothing. The wall couldn't open and swallow me at that moment.

"You begging me like that is just making me crave you even more little innocent Avatii" he said making me shake my head no.

As I was about to run he trapped me between his hands making me cry even harder.

"Please I'm begging you to not do this..." I started saying between my sobs making him roll his eyes before he grabbed my dress and ripped it from the middle making my naked body come to the view.

As I was about to cover myself he grabbed my hands again and pushed me to the wall harder making my back hurt. His eyes were looking hungrily at me making me try and get out of his grip.

"I'm about to ruin your innocence little one" he whispered to himself before he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to the bed.

"No please!" I yelled crying while he was chaining my hands and legs making it impossible to move. He started to kiss down my neck and naked body making me feel disgusted of myself.

He took his finger and started to do weird things making it uncomfortable. It was hurting badly making me cry harder.

"Please..." I whispered hopeless before he looked in my eyes again and started to remove my tears from my face.

"You aren't getting wet little one...aren't you enjoying it huh?" He asked harshly pulling my hair making me scream. I didn't know what he was talking about, I was hopeless at the moment.