Fourteen

„I still taste the past."
A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

Flashback:

As I stepped down the last stair I heard him and his men talking and chuckling. I took a deep breath in before I relieve it and knocked on the door with shaky hands.

I heard his voice making it send shiver through my whole body before I opened the door to the dining hall making him come to the view sitting in the head.

He mentioned for me to sit down and I did as he said to afraid to deny. I started to walk to my place before I felt a hand on my ass making me flinch.

"That whore would be enjoyable" said one of his men smirking making me gulp while my eyes started to tear up.

"You can have her after dinner, her pussy is good " I turned my head to his direction and a smirk was on his face as well making me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

"Send her to my room after you finish with her...we might as well share to taste her" said another one of his men making them all chuckle while a tear escaped my eye. I looked down before I went to my place which was his left.

His men are disgusting. All of them. They have young girls over here every Saturday, and they do whatever fuck they want with them while they submit to them.

I guess I'm one of them too...

Flashback over:

I walked out the shower before I headed to the closet. It was 4 in the damn morning and I feel like falling asleep while standing.

Who the fuck train before the sun raises?.

I opened the drawer where the gym clothes are before I started to go through something to wear. I grabbed a black sport bra and matching shorts. I placed them on before I went in front of the mirror.

I placed my long blonde hair in a ponytail before I grabbed some shoes and walked out the room. I walked downstairs before I saw the maid making her tell me that he is waiting in the gym.

I walked there and the whole mansion was dead silent. It was still dark outside which sends you chilly vibes.

I finally reached the gym. I opened the door making the huge room come the view. I got in before the door slammed with a loud bang making my heart beat different.

I looked in front of me again before I saw him getting off the treadmill. He was well shirtless, his 8-pack was very visible and so was his sharp v-line.

I looked up his face and saw him already looking at me before I decided that I should really stop looking at him the way I'm doing.

"You have 20 minutes to warm up so get started" he said before he turned his back making his back muscles flex.

Stop it

I headed to one of the treadmill and started to run. After exactly 20 minutes he decided that we should box which made me kinda happy. Finally to the main thing.

I took my hair tie out before I placed my hair in a messy bun and turned to him again to see him struggling to put on his boxing wraps.

Should I help?

I was arguing with my mind about helping him or not.

Trust remember! You need his trust!

"Looks like you need help..." I muttered before I walked to where he was standing and grabbed the wraps out of his hands making him look at me.