Thirty-three

"I'm drowning , but please don't save me..."

A.M

Avatii's POV:

"Ed?" I said not believing what my eyes saw. This is him. I swear to god it's him.

I giggled slightly before I ran to him and placed my arms around his neck while my face was already buried in his neck.

He even smell the same.

His hands went around me making me feel save again. This was the last thing I was expecting.

"Though you fucking left asshole..." I whispered trying to keep my tears inside. Finally I can cry with someone that actually care about me and won't judge me.

"How the hell-" he whispered making me giggle before I pulled away and looked up at his bright blue eyes. His smile was wide as always making me happy even though I'm shattered inside.

"I fucking missed you, and look how big you've became" he said smiling as he placed a kiss on my forehead making me chuckle.

"There is only 5 years different don't start" I muttered making him chuckle before I felt a hand getting around my waist and pulled me away.

I looked behind me and saw Angelo looking dead seriously at me making my smile fade while his grip was getting tighter around me making me have it really uncomfortable.

"What the fuck is this?! And where do you know each other's from?" He asked looking away from me and at Edward. His jaw was tensed and his eyes were angry as the last few weeks when he's around me.

I looked back at Edward and he was looking down at Angelo's hand that was around my waist that made me try and free myself from his grip.

"Don-" started Edward making me realize he is working for him.

He never told me in the past.

"Old friends!" I explained as he talked further making Ed shut up and look at me. I gave him the DONT you dare to open your mouth look making him nod annoyed.

"What friend?" Asked Angelo making me look at Ed.

"More Like her Trainer" Said Ed making me smile slightly at him before I looked back at Angelo.

"He was my trainer" I said remembering everything he did for me.

"togli gli occhi da lei e non vorresti le conseguenze" he said looking at one of his guards making him nod before he turned to me.
(remove your eyes from her and you wouldn't like the consequences)

"Go with him and don't try anything" he warned looking deeply in my eyes, before he turned to Ed that was looking confused at us.

"My office." He ordered looking at Ed before they both started to walk away.

"Miss there is food on the counter, everything is set ready." Said a maid entering the hall. I gave her a nod before I started to walk into the kitchen and saw this annoying girl I hate.

She was cleaning the dishes and placing them inside the dishwasher while my food was on the counter.

I went there before I sat down while the guard was talking with someone on the phone. I looked down and saw a normal breakfast.