Eighteen

„Young at age old at soul"

A.M

Avatii's POV:
A week later:

Flashback:

"Why are you learning me this? Aren't we supposed to train?" I asked looking away from the computer in front of me.

"Why are you rushing so much buttercup?" He asked making me smile at his word that he have been calling me lately.

"You have a lot of injuries, they need to recover while in the mean time you will learn how to hack into any system, you'll need it when you study law" he said looking at me through his brown eyes.

"If we're gonna wait to my injuries to heal then we have to wait for the rest of the life" I muttered resting my chin on my palm with a sigh.

He did the same movement as me making me giggle before he talked.

"He is gonna be gone for 3 months you can train there, besides he trust me to be with you he'll never know" he said making me smile ear to ear knowing I won't see the devil for 3 whole months!

"No are you serious!" I almost yelled making him place his hand on my mouth.

"Shhh they'll find out we're here" he said making me apologize.

"How do you know?! And why didn't you t-" before I could finish he rolled his eyes and talked.

"You don't have to worry your little head with anything buttercup, now focus again" he said making us look at the computer again.

Flashback over.

"The shipment will reach Spain after 3 weeks, some problems happened and it got cancelled at the right time" I said after I've read that his shipment for this month got canceled.

"Okay that's good you informed me, Melinda will take off to Italy in 2 days and prepare everything with a team" said Marcus before he hang on making me sigh.

I placed the phone back before I stripped out my clothes and went under the water. I closed my eyes feeling the water on my body.

Angelo have been acting weird lately, he is more...humanly? I guess. I mean he is still his idiotic self when talking to people and giving orders, but not with me which isn't good.

It's after all a mission, and I'm gonna change my name and leave Europe and the states after it's done. I'm gonna start from the beginning, maybe I'll find happiness in the end without him.

I turned the water off before I stepped out water dripping down my body. I grabbed the white towel and placed it around myself before I went to the mirror that was smoky from the water.

I dried my hair and brushed my teeth before I walked out the bathroom to the closet. I placed an oversized shirt on with nothing under since I'm not feeling like wearing anything under before I went to bed.

As I was about to sit on the bed the door slammed open making me flinch before Angelo came to the view.

I stood up while he started to walk towards me, he didn't have his usual suit on, instead he had black joggers on and was shirtless making his hard chest come to the view.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while he was standing in front of me.

"I can't sleep and need company" he said looking in my eyes.