Thirty-Two

"Seduce and Destroy"

A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

"I'll kill them and you know I can" I said looking into his eyes as his huge body was standing across me. His hands were in his pockets, his eyes were still dark as the sky.

"I'll not expect anything less from a psychopath like you." He said making me tense my jaw before I chuckled pathetically and looked at the chains holding my wrists.

"Fuck you." I spat at him trying to free my hands. He started to walk beside the bed before he was standing beside me while his gun by now was in his big hands.

I felt the gun getting closer to me before I felt it on my head while it slowly was sliding down.

"I'm more than you can afford troia" he said placing the gun forcefully in my mouth as he pulled my head up so I could look in his eyes.
(Slut)

"I'll not fucking hesitate to kill every fucking soul that you care about, kill my children and I'll burn this damn world and let you burn with it and you know damn well I can do it..." he started pushing the gun further inside my throat.

"I'm not planning on letting you here with those chains around you, at least not for now..." he said again taking a loosen hair behind my ear before his hand went around my neck and grabbed a hold of my hair.

"So behave, any wrong movement and your friend is dead, any wrong movement and your brothers die" he said bending to my face.

"And don't try anything stupid that will cost you your life sì? You're under Watch 24/7 so don't have any hopes." Was all what he said before he took the gun out and throw me back on the bed.

He placed the gun back around his waist as he took a key out his pockets and unchained my wrists making me finally feel them again.

As he turned his body and started to walk towards the door he stopped and turned around.

"Oh and a reminder...kill one of my men or the people who works for me and I'll not let you see sunlight for 9 whole months." Was all what he said before he turned his body and walked out.

"Asshole" I muttered under my breath before I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I turned the lights on and went in front of the mirror to see myself all fucked up. I look like shit. I have bruises all over my body.

And I have 2 big scars on my right arm going all
The way down my elbow. His lion made them along with the ones on my back.

But they aren't as bad as the ones on my arm. They are hurting like a bitch.

Nothing I'm not used to.

Later at day:

I was laying on the bed on my right side facing the big window. I've been here the whole day and it's almost 8 by now.

I kept thinking about if it's a good idea to not kill the innocent life's inside me.