Two

Avatii's POV:

"Avatii Miller repeats Avtii Miller to FBI's office" I grabbed my walki and walked out the door. Everyone was tense in the police station today.

I knocked on the door before someone told me to get inside. I opened the door and closed it behind me before I walked in front of Marcus.

"Yes you wanted me" I said before he handed me a file.

"There is something we have to check in Italy. We got informations that it counties illegally thing..." he started making me sit down and go through the file.

"Human trafficking" I muttered under my breath before I gulped. This can not be my fathers shipment, I made sure it will not go through Spain. I'm 100% sure.

"Y-why are you telling me this I'm a detective and lawyer I'm not a part of the FBI section" I said closing the file and placing it on his desk.

"I know...but I want you to go with them. There is a big chance to caught someone of the mafia world and you work hard I want you to check on it" he said making me nod. I can't say anything to him I mean I've signed a contract that says I'll do whatever they tell me too which was very stupid.

"When are we leaving?" I asked standing and taking the file again.

"It's all in the file also the information about all the mafias" he said before I excused myself, I walked out and closed the door.

I headed back to my office before I opened the file. I know everything about the mafia, because my dad is a part of it.

He taught me everything about the underworld even though I didn't want to, but I didn't have a choice. You'll never when you have a dad like mine.

He wants to control us. Make us eat what he wants. Make us breath when he wants. Make us talk when he want us. But no longer...

Because I grow fast. I'm feeling like a 50 year old that is living in a 22 year old body.

"Angelo Hernandez" I whispered looking at the picture. The head to the mafia world. Many people tried to take him down but no one could.

I never meet him and I hope I'll never because I know what happens to people who do. They'll die someday. I mean I saw videos of what he is able to since 10 of my fathers men got killed and tortured by him.

I turned the paper and saw that I'll fly after 2 days to Italy. As I was about to turn the paper again my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw the my sunshine was calling.

"Yes?" I said dry before my dearest father spoke.

"I want you to come home, I have a new shipment" he said making me roll my eyes. I told him that I'll be there and hang on before he had a chance to answer.

I leaned in the chair before I grabbed my cigarette. I turned one on and closed my eyes to enjoy it. I was never the type that smoked, but the situation life put us in change a lot of things.

After I finished I stood up grabbed my jacket and walked out to my car. I opened the door and sat in my car before I drove off.

As I reached the mansion I headed straight to my dads office. I opened the door without knocking before I walked in. He don't deserve respect.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked sitting down before he stood and started to walk towards me. I placed both of my forearms on the leather couch while crossing my legs.

"Talk with respect whor-" before he could finished I grabbed my dagger that is around my waist and stood up. I punched him to the couch before I placed the dagger on his neck.