Twenty-Six

,Please, dance with me in the dark'

A.M

Avatii's POV:
2 days later:

We we're heading back from Alaska to Italy, since he have the meeting arranged tomorrow evening to talk to his underworld.

I don't really know what he have in his mind and what he wants to tell them, and I really hope it isn't something that will make me want to kill myself.

We were sitting in the car he decided to drive since he felt like it and I didn't mind at all.

"I enjoyed it thanks" I said turning my head to him before I felt his hand hold my tight and squeezed it.

"I'm glad you are happy again, Bella" he said still looking at the road. I really did enjoy it, not because he took me there, I enjoyed it because he was with me.

"Are you exited?" He then asked making me knit my brows.

"For what?" I asked not knowing what he's talking about. As he was about to open his mouth he closed it again while his eyes were fixed on the mirror making me turn my head.

I saw 2 black bmv's, and they looked like they were following us.

"There is a gun in the airbag" he said taking his gun out before he loaded it.

I opened the airbag before I saw a black box that all looked very expensive. My brows knit before I grabbed it and opened it to see a mat black gun.

It wasn't just a gun. The details it had was something I never saw before. The whole handle was covered in white while my name was on the other side.

The trigger was gold and so was some other details.

"I wasn't planning on giving it to you now-" before he could finish I talked.

"It's fucking pretty" I said before I heard him chuckle a deep chuckle.

"I think you need to use it now bella" he said making me look behind and see them close to the car

"I think you need to use it now bella" he said making me look behind and see them close to the car. I opened the window before I took my lower body out and pointed at the first car.

I looked close and then I saw that it looked like cops cars which made my heart start and beat faster. A hand came out from the window before the serene font set up on the car and the noise started.

I had two choices now-

The first was if I shot on them, I'll lose their trust.

If I don't then I'll lose Angelo's trust, and I don't want that.

So I shot them knowing when Marcus finds out I'm in deep shit and he'll get suspected. I pulled the trigger on one of the wheel making it stop in the middle of the road leaving one car to take care of.