Ten

"I didn't go through all that for nothing"
A.M

Avatii's POV:

Flashbacks:

"No dad please! Please don't d-" he slapped me so hard that it made me fall down on the cold floor.

"You are a whore you bitch just like your mother, I should have killed both of you when I knew she got pregnant!" He yelled kicking my stomach and back without mercy.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I whispered tears falling down my eyes making my cheeks and stomach burn. But he kept going till I was laying in a blood pool.

"When I command you to fucking undress for the man then you'll do it without arguing! Because you are nothing more than a worthless slut!" He yelled ripping off my clothes while I kept begging him to stop but his guards were already chaining me to the wall.

"She looks great. I'll get her next week" the old man that was watching me said making tears flood more. I felt disgust of myself. How 10 men in this room were looking at my naked body and include them is the one I call dad.

"Not so fast...I want 10.000$ million dollars" said my dad making the man smirk before he started to walk towards me making me try and get away.

He looked so scary. He had a big scar on his left eye while he had a lot of weapons all around his body.

He took his hand and started to move it above my naked body making me sob and close my eyes trying to disappear, but unfortunately this was my reality.

"How much I'm willing to pay for that virgin pussy of yours huh?" he whispered in my ear making me cry harder before he slapped my ass making a loud smack be heard.

"I'll get her next week and I'll give the money when I'm happy about her" was all what he said before he left the room with my dad.

"No no no please! Please dad don't leave me alone in here!" I yelled on top of my lungs but nothing. It wasn't the first time he locked me in here either, my voice will usually not be heard in weeks dude to my screams.

Flashback over.

I woke up sweat running down my body. I looked around me and darkness. The only thing I could see. I turned the light beside me on and took off the shirt I had on. I took my hair up before I leaned over my legs and hugged them.

It have been awhile last I had this dreams what the fuck is happening to me? First I throw up when I saw blood something I haven't done in a while and now the nightmares that I'm trying to forget.

I removed the duvet before the cold air hit my body. I stood up before I closed the window Angelo have finally allowed me to open and he didn't even let the guards open it fully.

I opened the door to the bathroom before I went in and turned the lights on, I stripped out my clothes. I untied my hair and went under the cold water making it remove all the warmth ness I felt.

After the shower I went out and placed a towel around my body. I went out and to the closet before I took something to wear. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 in the morning.

I know I will not sleep again so the best thing to do is workout. I grabbed my sport bra and some black leggings before I placed my hair in a ponytail and went to the gym.

I walked out the elevator into the long hallway before I saw the bitch that he fucked last night. She had a very thin duvet over her naked body.

I don't know why but she looks very familiar to me. Like I've seen her before I just can't remember where...