Twenty-Five

,Half of me have disappeared.'

A.M

Angelo's POV:
Next day:

"You look breathtaking" I whispered in her ear making her talk.

"You said that the whole night" she said taking her earrings off before I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me.

She started to ack like herself this morning, I don't know what happened to her last night she looked lost as if something kept running in her head.

I asked her about what happened and she didn't even know herself which I didn't believe. I'll keep an eye on her and see what's that she's clearly keeping from me.

"I also kept thinking in which way to rip that dress off you tonight" I said making her smile before she placed her arms on my shoulders and leaned to kiss me.

I grabbed her by her ass making her moan in my mouth before I knew she's teasing me. Her hands started to trail down my shirt before she started to unbutton it.

"Show me then in which way you wanted that" she whispered between the kisses making me grab her waist again before I turned her around and pushed her against my chest making her gasp.

I took a hold of her dress before I ripped it from the middle and saw the dress slid off her from the mirror in front.

"That way" I whispered in her ear before I kissed her neck and shoulder while my hands were already having a hold of her breasts.

I squeezed them making her moan before I turned her around and started to kiss her while her hands were busy undressing me.

Her body is like it was made for my hands to hold into. It fits perfectly with my grip making me crave every inch of her.

I walked her to the bed not bothering to stop kissing her before I pushed her down and went on top of her. Her legs didn't waste a minute before they went around my core.

I started to kiss down her chest then her breasts. I took her nipple in my mouth before I bit it and pulled it with me making her moan before I went under her chest.

I kissed down her flat stomach before I pulled up to her face again and kissed her perfect full lips.

I took one of my fingers and down to her dripping cunt and started to tease her. I started with one finger, two, three and then four making her moan in pleasure.

"Fuck.." she moaned making me smirk before I took her other hard nipple in my mouth making her roll her eyes in pleasure.

Her body feels perfect under me. She's like a goddess and imagining her someone else is impossible. The day I tasted her I knew that she'll be the only thing I'm gonna crave till I die.

"Fuck Angelo-" she moaned making me know she's about to cum. I took my hand out and replaced it with my dick that's already dripping cum by just seeing her like this.

I placed it inside her making her walls clinch around me before I spreed both of her legs making another moan escape.

I started to thrust in and out of her sweet pussy that was dripping for my touch.

"You feel way to good to be true hermosa" I whispered in her ear before I kiss her neck and left a hickey.

"Merda Avatii..." I groaned before I pulled out making her open her eyes with anger.
(Shit)

"Don't tease me, I hate when you do-" before she could finish I turned her on her fours before I thrust back inside her making her stop what she was saying.