Thirty

,Watch my face as I pretend no pain."

A.M

Angelo's POV:

"tienila d'occhio e informami quando è sveglia" I said before the guard walked out and I turned back to Javier.
(keep an eye on her and inform me when she's awake)

"I still can't believe it's her, she didn't look like one of those" he said making my fits clinch.

"When is Edward coming?" I asked changing the subject.

"He said in a couple of days or next week" he said making me nod before I stood up and went out to the room.

After Javier and Edward placed a plan they told me and we escaped out from there. My whole mafia is down and I'm planning on torturing the shit out of the person behind all of it.

After I reached Spain last night I didn't waste a minute and started to plan on how to get her. Javier told me he was looking for her but there are nothing.

Each fucking camera in the states never saw her, till one of my rats inside the police station told me she lives with her friend and didn't been out the last 6 months.

I made a trap for her friend knowing she is too clever if I plan something to her. I used her as a prisoner till I got in contact with the bitch I trusted.

I went into the bathroom before I took everything off me and went under the warm water. It feels great to take a normal shower again.

In the last 6 months all I was thinking about of how stupid I was for trusting someone like her and opening my heart for her.

She was the first person I felt something for, and now she gave me another reason of why I shouldn't open up.

Looks like she was planning everything like the bitch she is.

I slammed my fits on the marble before I took a deep breath in.

I'm gonna fucking make her beg to be dead.

She will beg me for having mercy on her, but I'll be busy torturing the shit out of her. She will wish she was dead 100 times before she dared and cross me.

No one fucking plays with me and she crossed that line and decided to have fun.

Everything she fucking said was a lie and I'll never trust her again. Over my dead body. I'm gonna burry her alive and make her a good example of why you shouldn't mess with me.

But first...

I'm gonna have some fun.

Later in the day:

"She's awake Don" I turned my head and saw the guard making me mention to him to fuck off.

"Hear her out first cousin, maybe she had her reas-" before Javier could finish I cut him off.

"I'm not gonna give her a chance to fucking breath so don't expect me to be gentle with her" I said before I placed my gun around my core and walked out his office.

I headed straight in the long hall before I went upstairs and turned to the right where 4 guards were.

"partire." I ordered making them look at each other's before they looked down and started to walk away.
(Leave.)

I opened the door not bothering to knock. Respect is the last thing she deserves.

She stood up when she saw me making me me want to drink from her fucking blood. I slammed the door shut before I started to walk towards her.