Thirteen

„First it hurts, then it changes you."
A.M

Angelo's' POV:
2 days later:

"Vaffanculo prima che ti lasci sbalordire" I Said before I pushed the whore off me and stood up. She grabbed her shit quickly and fucked out my room.
(Fuck the hell out or I'll blow your mind)

I placed my shirt on before I went to my little bar and placed some whiskey in the glass. Not a single woman in this town want to satisfy my needs beside her.

After the day I fucked her brain out I tried to kept as much distance as possible since I don't trust her fully and will probably never. I don't give trust easily. And her...she's something different.

I never liked different but her different is something else. It make you crave for her. For her soul. I've never been craving for someone like this one.

Which is driving me insane, because I only fuck. Make them pleasure me and my needs nothing more nothing less.

I drank my whole drink before I placed the glass down and went to take a shower. I turned the warm water on before I let it burn my skin.

After I finished I walked out and placed my suit on before I sprayed perfume and headed downstairs. As I entered the hall breakfast was already on the table while my men were sitting and waiting for me.

They all stood up as usual before I sat down and my maid came and served me. She have been doing that for the last couple of days now. She have no experience clearly but I don't care.

I need to make Avatii think that she is just here so she can work for me and sometimes fuck her.

"Anything el-" before she could finish I ordered her to leave me the fuck alone and fuck off. I grabbed my coffee before I leaned in my chair.

Moments after I heard her laugh before she entered the hall with my dearest cousin that I badly want to kill right now.

She had her red lipstick on as usual that suited her outfit. Black thigh jeans and very naked top well lingerie, with of course nothing to cover it up with.

She looked in my eyes before she came and sat in her seat not looking at me. The maid placed food in her plate and poured some tea for her since she doesn't drink coffee.

She grabbed her fork and knife before she started to eat trying to act like what happened didn't make her obey even more.

That fact that she finally pleased me is what breaking her facade that she is trying hardly to built up again.

"I was wondering if I could take her and train her today?" Asked Javier making me look at him and give him the dead look.

"Come on Don we need to know how she can defend herself" he said again before I talked.

"No-" he cut me off making my fits clinch before I loosened my tie.

"I said fucking no!" I said in a high tone making him apologize before I looked back at her and a saw her already looking at me.

"My office when you finish" I told her before I stood up and went to my office. I grabbed my cigarette before I turned it on and leaned in my chair.

I opened my computer and saw the mails. I started to go through them before I saw that Elijah Miller have sent me a threat making me chuckle.

He is crazy if he thinks he can take me down. I have 32 mafias all over the world that only follows my commands. If I command them to attack they'll attack without thinking twice.