Twenty

„The idea was to not fall in love."

A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next morning:

I felt something brushing against my arm slightly making me know who it is. I opened my eyes to see myself hugging him. It felt weird. I've never seen myself wake up hugging anyone before.

I was feeling his heartbeat and I hated it. I hate to feel heartbeats. Even though 99% of the population loves it, I hate it. Makes me feel weird.

I looked up and saw his eyes open while his hair was messy making remember how many times I've took my fingers through it last night.

He looked down at me making me give him a smile that he returned before he took his other hand that was holding his head and placed a loosen hair behind my ear.

I don't know why I like this. He is just what I need. What my soul, heart, mind need.

"Good Morning" he said in his hot morning voice still playing with my hair gently.

"Morning" I muttered back placing both of my hands under my chin so it can hold my head. We keep looking at each other's not saying anything.

"Im gonna take a shower" I said trying to get out of his grip before he pulled me back down.

"Can you let go?" I asked before I looked back at him and saw him with a smirk making me raise my brow.

He grabbed both of my arms before he turned us making me get under him. He had his hand beside me while his chains were hanging making them touch my chest.

"I can't let go now that I have you can I?" he said with a smirk before he bent to my neck making me smile. He started to kiss down my neck before he reached my collarbone and went back to my ear.

I started to play with his chains while he was getting close to me making me try and stop him by placing my hand on his hard chest. He chuckled a deep chuckle before he looked back at me and talked.

"Can't take anymore huh?" He asked playfully making me raise my brow.

"Says who exactly?" I asked before I grabbed him by his neck and pushed him closer to me. I started to bite my lips before he bent to my ear again and talked.

"Your sweet pussy that was begging for mercy last night" he whispered making me gulp before I remembered that I was begging him which I didn't want to remember.

"Do you really have to mention it?" I asked making him look at me with a devilish smile.

"You can stop fighting your little facade now you've already submitted to me bellissima" he said making me roll my eyes before I tried to push him off me again.
(Beautiful)

"Can I take my shower now?" I asked knowing he is right about what he said, I'll just never say it to him.

"Not unless I join" he said before he got off the bed and carried me making my eyes widened.

"Angelo I can walk" I said knowing I can't.

"Can you? Okay then" he said placing me down before my eyes widened even more. I didn't really thought of him placing me actually down.

This is embarrassing.

"Can walk right?" He asked making me give him a dead look.