Twenty-three

„Nobody is gonna save you.

Get up."

A.M

Avatii's POV:
2 days later:

"Who is it?" Asked Angelo his new hacker making my palms sweaty.

"It's your lawyer boss" he said making another knife stab through my chest.

I had to do it, I had to make a destruction, just to get enough time to know how the fuck to tell him.

Angelo's eyes widened before he went to the hacker and grabbed him by his throat, he pushed him loudly to the wall making my body flinch.

"Do you fucking realized what you're saying?!" He yelled the veins on his neck almost exploding.

"Cap-capo pl-" before he could finish Angelo punched his face before he ordered him out.

"FERNANDO! chiama l'idiota avvocato!" He yelled switching to Italian.
(FERNANDO! Call the idiot lawyer!)

2 things I've noticed about him when he talks Italian.

One: very serious or angry as fuck

Two: flirt

And right now I'm not pretty sure that's he's flirting because he is about to kill whoever in front of him.

He went to his desk before he pushed everything from it making everything break while his papers were everywhere.

I didn't know what the hell I am supposed to do. I can't say anything right now because if I do I'll cry and tell him everything.

I turned my back before I opened the door and walked out trying to breath normal. I took my hand around my neck trying to cool it down.

I entered the elevator before it headed upstairs. As the door opened I walked quickly to the room before I opened the door and went to the closet.

I opened the drawer before I opened my bag and took out my anxiety pills. I took a couple before I started to breath normal but it wasn't helping.

I was starting to feel warm and started to sweat. I stood up before I went to the bathroom and turned the cold water on.

I throw all my clothes off before I went under the ice cold water making my lips shiver.

Angelo's POV:

All I could see was rage and blood. How dare he?! He is the one that have the access to all my work, i put my trust in him but just like every other time the step on it.

I took my fingers through my hair again before I throw the whisky glass from the table making it crash.

After all this time the one betraying me is right under my sigh all the time. I'm gonna drink from his blood, make him a dog for my assassins.

"Capo he is here" said Fernando after he knocked on the door.

"portalo nel seminterrato-" I started before I stood up.
(Take him to the basement)

"e prepara Silas" I said making him nod before he walked out again. I grabbed my gun from the table before I shoved it behind me and headed to the door.
(And prepare Silas)

I started to walk downstairs till I reached the cold basement with dirt and blood everywhere. As the guard opened the door he came to the view hanging in the middle of the room.