Eight

Avatii's POV:
2 days later:

I stood up before I headed downstairs. It was 6 and dinner is being served by now. I entered the huge dinning hall making the men and maids come to the view.

20 chairs all around the big table with gold knifes and forks. Ever man in this room is dressed in black suits while the maids have small uniforms on that probably is 2 size smaller.

I headed to my usual seat which is on the right side of Angelo. I pulled the chair and sat down before the maid came and placed food in my plate.

I didn't look up at anyone and tried to eat peacefully till dickhead William started to annoy the girl that was serving him.

"Just for once use your brain instead of the dick" I said making their attention turn to me while some of them laughed.

"Don't get jealous baby I have enough for both of you sweetheart" he said playfully making roll my eyes before I talked.

"Don't call me that or I'll break the other arm 'sweetheart' " I said making his fits clinch around the knife. Before he could say something a strong voice came making everyone stand.

"Don" they all greated making me roll my eyes. He haven't talked to me since the day he fucked me while I was high. I honestly haven't either I mean I'm only staying here for a reason and I need to do my job and stay in focus.

I can't think about something else.

I looked at him and he looked as good as always. His eyes were already fixing on me while I ignored his stare. I looked down my plate again before I started to eat.

I was trying to ignore his strong aura so badly but I kept feeling his eyes burning holes in me. He then opened his mouth and talked.

"William take someone with you and check on the restaurant you're on charge on" he said making Willi talk.

"As you wish Don" he said 'respect fully" making me roll my eyes. He is afraid of Angelo I've noticed. They all are to be honest.

After dinner I stood up and walked to the garden. I took a cigarette out and started to smoke. The weather was likes shit.

Yeah maybe because we are in the middle of November.

"What do you want William?" I asked annoyed when I heard his footsteps behind me.

"You to go with me. You know get to know each other' tr-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"Okay shut up" I said smoking out.

"Come o- wait okay?" He asked shocked making me give him a yeah. I have nothing to do either and it will probably also annoy Angelo so why not.

And you also need to get to the papers in the restaurant right?

Yes also that of course.

Marcus called and told me that I need to see who is the main owner to the all of Angelo's restaurants.

"Yes now fuck off before I change my mind" I said making him chuckle before he walked away leaving me to smoke peacefully.

After I finished I went back inside and walked up to my room. Om my way there I saw the lawyer making me give him a look so he can follow me. He needs to give me the damn number.

I walked down the stairs and to the little cleaning room that no one uses after dinner. I opened the door and made sure no one was following me.

I went in and started to wait for him till 2 knocks were heard. I unlocked the door and saw him standing making me mention for him to get in.