Chapter 37: I Love You (R)

A/N: Last chapter! You've waited 36 chapters for this. Here's some light smut for y'all! Enjoy!

That night, Mitch and Kevin return home practically making out before they even get in the door. Once they enter the house, Kevin pushes Mitch against the door, immediately attacking his neck with his lips.
Mitch: "Uhh, Kevin..."
Kevin: "What, Baby? You like this?"
Kevin bites into the sensitive spot on Mitch's neck.
Mitch: "Yes, don't stop!"
Kevin continues sucking on Mitch's neck before moving up to his lips and starts kissing him there. After kissing awhile, Mitch pulls away.
Mitch: "Kevin, we don't leave for our honeymoon for two more days. What do you say we start our honeymoon a little early, if you know what I mean?"
Mitch wraps his arms around Kevin's neck. Kevin smiles.
Kevin: "I like the sound of that. I'm gonna take a quick shower first."
Mitch: "Good idea. I'll shower in the hall bathroom."
Kevin: "I won't be that long."
Mitch: "I know, but the sooner we're both done, the sooner we can get started..."
Mitch looks at Kevin seductively.
Kevin: "Mm, that sounds great!"
The two kiss.
Mitch: "Meet me in the bedroom."
Kevin: "I'll be there."
They part ways, Mitch to the hall bathroom and Kevin to the bedroom. Kevin is the first one to get out of the shower, so he lays down on the bed waiting for Mitch. Mitch soon comes in the bedroom, wearing nothing but a robe.
Kevin: "Hey, Mitchy."
Mitch: "Hey, Kevy."
Mitch closes the door behind him as he walks over to the bed. He straddles Kevin as they start kissing.
Kevin: "Why did you close the door? We're here alone."
Mitch: "I don't think Olivier would wanna see what's gonna happen here..."
Kevin: "True."
They kiss again.
Mitch: "You're overdressed."
Kevin: "I can fix that."
Kevin flips them over so that he's now straddling Mitch. After sharing another kiss, Kevin gets up and goes to the dresser. He takes his shirt and pants off as he gets condoms and lube out of the dresser.
Kevin: "Like what you see?"
He smirks.
Mitch: "I do. I'd like it better on top of me..."
Kevin goes back to Mitch and straddles him, throwing the lube and condoms on the bed beside them.
Kevin: "Your wish is granted."
They lean in and kiss. Kevin starts pulling the robe down Mitch's shoulders, but soon stops.
Kevin: "Do you mind if I..."
Mitch: "Not at all. But you should know that... I'm not wearing anything underneath..."
Kevin: "I don't mind. You're okay with me seeing you like that?"
Mitch smiles.
Mitch: "Of course I'm okay with that. You're my husband. Are you okay with me seeing you like that?"
Kevin: "I am. But, Mitch, please walk me through this. Like I said, I've never done this before, so I don't know how it works."
Mitch: "Kevin, don't worry. You'll do fine."
Mitch pulls Kevin in for a kiss.
Mitch: "You ready?"
Kevin: "I'm ready."
Mitch takes his robe off and throws it on the floor. Kevin follows Mitch's lead and removes his underwear, throwing it down with the robe. They start kissing again, pressing their bodies together. Kevin soon pulls away and gets a condom out of the pack. He tears it open and puts it on.
Kevin: "Lube?"
Mitch: "Definitely."
Kevin gets the bottle and squirts some of the liquid out and rubs it on himself.
Mitch: "Can you, um, stretch me a little?"
Kevin: "Stretch you?"
Kevin is visibly confused.
Mitch: "With your fingers. You know, before doing it... full out."
Kevin: "Oh, yeah, um, I'm guessing more lube?"
Mitch: "Yeah."
Kevin squirts more lube onto his fingers and presses one into Mitch.
Kevin: "Am I doing this right?"
Mitch: "Perfect. Don't stop."
Kevin adds another finger and starts kissing Mitch. Mitch kisses back as Kevin is now up to three fingers.
Mitch: "Kevin..."
Kevin: "Yeah, Babe?"
He starts moving his fingers in and out faster.
Mitch: "Uhh... I'm ready."
Kevin: "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you."
Mitch: "I'm sure. I need more of you."
Kevin: "Alright."
He removes his fingers and lines up with Mitch. He slowly starts pushing himself into Mitch, both moaning at the feeling.
Mitch: "K-kevin, ahh..."
Kevin: "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
Mitch: "It hurts, but it feels so good! Don't stop!"
Kevin: "Okay."
Kevin pushes in the whole way. As Mitch is adjusting, Kevin leans in closer (if possible) and starts kissing Mitch lovingly.
Kevin: "I love you so much."
Mitch: "Mm, I love you, too. I think I'm ready."
Kevin: "Are you sure?"
Mitch: "I'm sure."
Kevin: "Positive? I'm not gonna hurt you?"
Mitch: "Kevin, there might be some pain at first, but it'll go away fast. It's all normal."
Kevin: "Alright."
Kevin pulls out almost the whole way then slams back into Mitch, causing him to scream out in pleasure.
Mitch: "Kevin! Yes! Don't stop!"
Kevin continues moving into Mitch.
Kevin: "Mitch, this feels amazing!"
Kevin presses his lips onto Mitch's as he continues thrusting into him.
Kevin: "I love you, Mitch."
Mitch: "I love you, t-too, K-kevin. Mm..."
After awhile of moving in and out, both Mitch and Kevin soon reach their highs.
Mitch: "K-kevin, I'm gonna..."
Kevin: "Me too. Let's do it together now, okay?"
With that, they both release their semen. After catching their breath, they start making out again.
Kevin: "I love you, Mitchy."
Mitch: "I love you, Kevin."
Kevin pulls out of Mitch and gets up to throw the condom away. When he gets back to the bed, he's surprised to see Mitch crying.
Kevin: "Mitchy, what's wrong? Was I that bad? Are you hurt?"
Mitch: "No, you were perfect! I'm fine, it's just... I've never experienced kissing or someone telling me they love me during sex before."
Kevin: "What?... Mitch, I don't know what to say."
Mitch: "You were the first person to ever do and say that to me. You mean everything to me, Kevin. I love you so much."
He continues crying.
Kevin: "Mitchy, don't cry. I love you, too. You deserve to be kissed and to be told you're loved. You're everything to me."
Mitch smiles as Kevin wipes his tears away.
Mitch: "I can't wait for what's to come for us."
Kevin: "Me neither. I don't know what it'll be, but with you it'll be great."
They lean in and kiss.
Mitch: "Kevin, no matter what we go through, we're always gonna be by each others' sides, right?"
Kevin: "Of course. I wouldn't leave you for the world."
They kiss again.
Kevin: "I love you."
Mitch: "I love you, too."

A/N: And "Our Little Secret" is officially complete! Again, thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story! Keep your eyes out because within the next week I'll be announcing some VERY exciting news! I can't wait to share that! Again, thank y'all so much!