Chapter 50

Kai's pov

I was busy typing my mails in my office until the door knocked. I said come in and looked up. I was surprised to see Angelina come inside looking irritated.

She is wearing a white shirt and black pencil skirt with stockings and black heels. She isn't the one to dress all formal to meet me.

"What happened Angel" I asked. She sat across me on the chair and I got up from the chair going to her. I twirl her chair towards me and looked at her.

"Why is it so difficult to plan a wedding" she said crossing her arms.

"What happened" I asked.

"I couldn't choose a venue, the decorations, theme and even the cake" she said frustrated with herself pushing her hair back.

"What about the dress" I asked pulling her up to stand. She sighed and leaned against the desk.

"That's the only thing I did correctly" she said.

"Did you think about the farm house as the venue" I asked. Her eyes shined in brightest at my suggestion.

"That's the best place. Why didn't I think of it first" she said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"About the decoration, since there are many flowers in the farm. We will decorate it with different colours. It will be amazing" I said. She pecked my lips smiling at me.

"I love you" she said. I chuckled and pulled her towards me by her hips.

"I love you too. And about the cake, we will figure it out soon" I said.

In four months is our wedding. It's been a month I have proposed her. Since then it's been a bliss to me.

I just can't wait to marry her. Luna is most happiest girl. Even my babygirl is also excited to see our wedding.

"You. Are. The. Best" she said each word pecking my lips. She seems to be in good mood.

I leaned down kissing her lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck kissing me back.

We made out until it started to get intense and she removed my tie removing my coat. I pulled away from her lips and start to unbutton her shirt. I removed buttons showing her cleavage and didn't see a bra.

"You are not wearing a bra" I asked as my voice turned deep. She smirked at me and I am turned on immediately.

"Lock the door Mr Blackstone" she said seductively.

Instantly I turned around walking to the door locking it. I don't have camera to my office, so I don't have to think about erasing it.

I turned around and looked at her. She undid her remaining buttons and removing her shirt. Then she unzip her skirt and pulled it down removing it.

She is wearing leather lingerie thin female zipper sexy underwear babydoll and thong with garter sets.

And her tattoo peeked out of the set making her look even more sexy.

"What have I done to my shy Angel" I said walking towards her in slow steps and stood infront of her. She placed her hands on my chest and moved to my collar. Suddenly she grabbed my collar pulling me towards her almost touching our lips.

"You just made me to love you more" she whispering tracing her lips against mine. I moved my hands to her ass which is bare because she is wearing a thong gave a hard squeeze.

"I will show you more love, so you can show me your love to me like this" I said kissing her lips hungrily. She undid my belt, button before pulling my pant zipper down and pulled my pants down. I picked her up by her ass and placed her on the desk making her gasp.